Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Rainy Day In The City

Today I went to the city with Faith and Elsa. I am totally exhausted! lol. My feet are killing me and my head is ready to fall off!

I got up at 8:15am, to help Nikki get ready for school. Then I watched the season 3 finale of Providence and cried! lol. It was a sad ep!
lol
Then I got ready and watched Will and Grace at 11am. I blow dried my hair for the first time in months, though because it was raining today it went all frizzy and curly anyways!

I left the house at 20 to 12 and walked in the rain to the train station. -Luckily I remembered my umbrella. -Or brolly as I have been calling it today! lol
I got my train, changed trains and got to the city first of all of us.
Elsa came and we chatted away, waiting for Faith, who had slept in! We were in the middle of some convo, when I recognise someone walking up the stairs and towards us. -It was Kayley. Which was so bizare! We both said hello and she moved on. We were kind in shock and cracked up laughing...cause it was just odd! lol

Faith eventually turned up and we headed off up Elizabeth street. We went to Red Rooster for lunch. We sat there chatting for ages! Puppy gave us pressies too! lol.
Then she ran into someone she knew as we were leaving.

After that we went to Minotaur. They are putting in stairs, so you had to go down the 'up' ramp. The space where the 'down' ramp had been was all open, it looked nasty and like it would hurt if you fell! lol
I somehow decided that with my now having employment, to buy myself a special pressie. So I bought myself the Serenity companion. (Offical).
Then we walked up Elizabeth street and eneded up going in all these shops, including a magic shop, JB and a cool dvd store that sold dvds from the US! -They had 'Yes Virginia There Is A Santa Clause' on video! Faith bought it! lol. We almost died!
They also had season 1 and 2 of Will and Grace. -The Puppy almost died. And season 4 of Law and Order. With a young Jill...who looked kinda old on the cover. It was her first season back in 1993....man that was a long time ago! hah!

After shopping, we went to Melbourne Central and went to Borders and looked at Trenchcoats in Esprit. -I want a blue one!
Then we looked around at other stuff and headed back to Bourke Street. -Since it was pouring outside, we walked through Myer.
We stopped in The Reject Shop and then went to JB.
After that it was almost 6pm, so Faith and I said goodbye to Elsa and headed for the train station.
I got home around 6:30pm. -I saw Peter Beilby getting off the train. That was odd. lol. He was in my carriage, but much further down.
-I guess it was 'seeing people you know' day or something! lol.

Toffee my adorable baby kitty somehow got into a fight today and has a huge gash on his right back paw. It's pretty bad and someone needs to take him up to the vet!
The poor baby! It was probably that mean gray cat that has been around!
I hope it doesn't get infected! Poor thing!

Tonight I watched Will and Grace at 8pm. It was part 2 of Grace's wedding. It's so weird having new eps...that are technically old. And the fact that I have seen episodes either side of that season. Stupid programing! lol.
I taped that.
Then I watched Friends..sorta and then put on 'Holiday Inn'. It made me wanna get up and dance! I miss my dancing! I wanna get my tap shoes out and dance about downstairs. -Maybe Friday! lol.
After that I watched Law and Order SVU, then because I was ordered to by my girls, I watched Blind Justice aka Blindman Jim! It was weird. lol. -And I knew people in it from eps of CJ! lol.

I have started writing another episode of my tv show. This one does not involve Crossing Jordan, so it's a little different. -I will finish the other script soon. I only have a few more things to add to that.

Tomorrow I am gonna watch 'Cabaret' and then I have to take my vids back at some point. Other than that, I am having a quiet day. Scott is going on a camp thing tomorrow, so he won't be back till Friday arvo.

"Doesn't that music make your feet just itch to dance?!"

Aurevoir

------------
Carlie aka Claire.

No comments: