Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sore Feet and A Sleepy Head

I had SO much fun last night! But I am also totally exhausted and dead.
I got up at 20 to 7 yesterday morning, as I wasn't going to be home all day.
I packed up all my stuff for my class, and then I also packed all the stuff I wanted for the movies that night. -Including a picnic blanket.

I wore my skiny new trench coat, my new jeans and my boots. -I looked quite dressed up...well compared to normal for tafe anyways.
I caught the 8:26am train again, and it was raining, and a bit cold. But after that it didn't rain for the rest of the day, so I still had to carry around my umbrella in my bag, which made it even more heavy!

Class was okay, we just watched The Matrix, so that was kinda cool. -I had only seen it once, and that was on a bus to Sydney and you can't watch movies properly on a bus. I do like the Matrix movies. -But I couldn't watch them all the time if you know what I mean.

Class ended a bit after 1pm, and Jacinta and I searched through some boxes to find our work from last year. We found a few things. -Another thing that made my already full and heavy bag heavier!

We caught the train and I went to the city. I changed trains at Flinders and got on a train to Melbourne Central. I looked around and as I was on my way to the food court, I ran into Hollie from next door. We chatted for a few minutes and then I went off and had Macca's for lunch.
Then I caught a train to richmond and then back to Flinders st.
I met Faithie and then Elsa came too.

We walked up to Melb Central (again. lol) and sat in the other food court. We eneded up watching almost the whole of Luck Be A Lady on my ipod, and discussing it. -Which is a cool way of doing that now. I'm gonna put them all on my ipod now I think.
After all our obsessing over little bits and stuff, such as "Bollocks of Borneo" or however that goes....lol, we headed off to the Reject Shop to buy Coca-Cola.
Then we went to JB and browsed a bit. I got some more blank dvds.

We then walked down to Flinders Street station and caught a tram to the Botanical Gardens. We eventually found it and sat and chatting, ate, were crazy go bonkers...till Faith's friends showed up. We then got our tickets and went in. We signed up for some thing, and got a free bottle of water and a foamy football...that was yellow.
We found somewhere to sit and put out my blanket thing. We sat around, chatting and eating lollie snakes till the movie started. We did go off to find the toilets before the movie started and had to get "Vote For Pedro" stamped on our wrists in order to be allowed back in again.
-It has almost rubbed off now.

The movie started and we watched and enjoyed. -It was amusing. We did end up chatting about other things during the movie. Of Course we did! It is US! lol.
After the movie, we walked back to the tram and got back to Flinders. Elsa met her mum and went home. Faith and I waited for a train and then got on said train. My mum picked me up from Camberwell station. -I was totally dead and exhausted by the time I got home. I decided to go straight to bed. -After setting the tape for The View.
I went to bed and slept till 11am this morning. I have been sitting here making my copies of the dvds of season 5, which I made for Faith and Elsa. They have the first 5 eps now.

Nikki is out today. AND tonight! I never get to see anyone anymore. I have barely been home all week. I think I will have to limit my outings next week I think. -My feet are broken after all that I've been up to this week!

Going shopping soon. -Recharging my iPod. -I pretty much used up all the batteries yesterday. But with good reason and worth!

Word

------------
Carlie

No comments: