Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Boring Mondays

I really hate Mondays! Especially this year, the whole going for one day, then having a day off really messes me up! I liked having my 3 day weekends last year! Oh well. lol. -I'll stop whinging eventually :P

I got up early as always when I have classes, and Dad gave me a lift to the station. I skipped a train at Richmond, and caught the one just after, as I didn't want to get to Swinburne too early.
Class was pretty boring, we showed off our family trees and did some discussion. -I got really hungry and my stomach started rumbling somewhat loudly at one point! lol. -I hate these 5 hour classes. Luckily we get a few little short breaks!

After class, I headed home and got Dad to pick me up from the station so I didn't have to walk. Nikki was home sick today, gastro or something. Poor bubby!
I spent the afternoon on the computer, doing some updates on our Crossing Jordan site and playing the sims2, as well as other net stuff.
We had spagetti for dinner, but it wasn't as nice as the one we had last week. -I am saying that has something to do with me cooking part of it last week. lol. :P

Tonight I watched another oldish ep of NCIS. -Mum at one point asked if she was hearing David McCallum (Ducky), and I told her she did, and that she already had seen this show before. lol. She of course then began rambling about 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E'. -I know of it, but have never seen it.
After that I watched some new Jenna Elfman sitcom. It was kinda boring, which is a little sad.
Then I watched Desperate Housewives, then I watched Law and Order: SVU on foxtel and then I've been on the comp all night.

Tomorrow is my day off. YAY! I am gonna sleep in a bit..probably. lol. Nikki is gonna stay home again. -She needs to get better!
Tomorrow night I have my first training session at Safeway, in the store. So that should be interesting. -I'm all kinda nervous with all this new stuff to do and all...but that's normal and should go away after a while.
-I am very excited about earning some money! -And hopefully being able to buy me some ducky jammies (like Jordan's) off Ebay!

I'm half awake/half sleepy. This is what I hate about Tuesdays off. I am so tired from Monday, that I never wanna stay up that late on Monday nights, but I don't want to sleep, because it's my only night in the week to do so. Stupid classes. lol. Oh well, the holidays are in a few weeks! YAY!

I might go to bed soon. That coffee did nothing for me!

Sionara!

----------
Carls

No comments: