Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Sleepy Day Off...With Hats

I'm am SO exhausted as I type this...and I will go to bed really really soon. -I have to get up to go to tafe tomorrow. boo. lol

Today I did nothing, but everything! lol.
I got up, watched Providence. -I hate that I'm gonna miss it most days now because I will be at classes. Grrr!

After that I had my shower quickly. -As I needed as much time as possible before The View and Will and Grace.
So I got all dressed, in my comfy houseclothes (trackies), and sat down to watch the View from yesterday (well friday technically), then I made breaky and watched the season 5 CJ dvd I made for Elsa and Faith. I watched one, then had a short break, then watched the 2nd one, which was the crossover with Las Vegas, so I watched the LV ep too.
-It was cool watching them again, though I wish it was on tv!!!
I watched them because I am up to ep 13 of Season 5, and so I needed to be in the mindset of these eps, so that I can discuss them without giving anything away.

I taped Will and Grace while I watched the dvd, as I wouldn't be home to watch it tonight.

After the eps finished, I sat on the comp for 5minutes and the made some lunch and sat down and watched today's ep of The View.
They did this 'In Memoriam' Thing, which was all nice and sweet and all...but I found it on that when discussing Rosemary Clooney, that they made all this mention of her nephew George Clooney, but no mention of Miguel Ferrer HER SON! -Poor Garret! lol
Today is Miguel's birthday. Happy Birthday Miguel!

After that I sat on the comp, then I got ready to go to Em's. I was meeting Nick and Kay in the city and so I got a lift to the station from dad and got in there at 5pm. I met up with them at Fed Square and then we walked up to Nick's Car. -Well we walked to the tram that took us to Nick's car...
We then drove to Em's, we got there first. It was a pretty quiet night, and more and more people showed...but I wasn't overly talkative.
Elsa and Karen had car trouble, but they got there, even before our dinner! lol.
We watched 2 eps of some british show called 'Coupling'. It was weird and sorta funny, but boring by ep 2. -One of the chicks in it was in Law and Order: Criminal Intent on Sunday. lol

Then we had dinner and watched 'School Hard'. It's a great ep. Elsa and I talked through most of it though...as we always do.
I gave her her CJ dvd. She now has possession of Faith's too.

Harm had presents for us from Uncle Petey. -Good ole Pete! Me, Nick and Elsa got 'Jayne Hats'. -Which are those wintery beanie hats that cover the ears and have tassles that hand down.
Me and Elsa wore ours all night -Infact I'm still wearing mine, it's really warm and cosy! lol.
We looked very cute! If I do say so myself...plus everyone else said so first! lol

Nick dropped me home and Me and Elsa chatted all the way in the car.
I might be meeting up with Faith and Elsa in the city tomorrow for a bit. Should be fun!
I have class at 9:30am till 11:30pm. I will be able to kill an hour before meeting them I'm sure.

I'm still realy really sleepy and I should go to bed. I can't wait for tomorrow. NCIS is starting back on channel 10! Even though I have seen ep 1 and 2...I am still really excited about seeing it again...and the rest to come in the following weeks ofcourse!

My Serenity dvd should come tomorrow...I hope!

Okay time for bed. Toodleloo!

--------------
Carlie, Miss Claire

No comments: