Saturday, February 18, 2006

A Field Trip

Yesterday I got up at the usual time (7am), got ready, set the tape, printed out my notes on CJ, LV and NCIS, packed up my bag, -including a jumper and brolly (I was told there would be some rain...they lied), and after all that I forgot my water bottle when I left. Doh.
Toffs followed me down to the corner, and then crossed the road. -I've never seen him do that, he was naughty!

I got to tafe and was chatting with the new girl from NMIT Candice. The rest of the class arrived, we had class. We had a 30 minute break -which was insane.
And then we ended up finishing at 12:30...we are normally ment to finish at 1:30...*shrugs* I'm not gonna complain! lol.
I went to meet Elsa in the city and we browsed. We met up with her mummy and then we had lunch at red rooster and chatted about NCIS, and CJ and LV.
Then we went looking at computers and stuff. I caught the 4:38pm train from Flinders st and Mum was on the next one, so I waited at Hartwell for her. -I watched the Bonnie and Clyde scene from Enlightenment.

We got home and Dad, Nic and Scott were off at Scott's soccer, so I bummed around till they got back. We got fish and chips for dinner. - YUM! And I watched 'Santa With Muscles'....it was..um..interesting. Steve Valentine (Nigel) was in it...he was all evil and wacky in it. -I also knew the little kids from other things..that was interesting too.
I then watched ER from Wednesday and then did a little more quoting from 'Conspiracy' (no I still haven't finished it yet! lol) and went to bed.

This morning I got up at 6am -ish and got ready for my day of Induction training for my new job with Safeway.
Mum drove me and I got there a little early. We started with learning how to tie our scarfs (green for my store), and the guys put on their ties. I also got a name tag. "I'm a nametag person"...I've had Cordy in my head all day now. lol
I was chatting with the girl next to me, whose in year 12 at Canterbury Girls, my old school. We were chatting about teachers and subjects and stuff. It was kinda nice. lol.
We went to Macca's for lunch. -As did a few others from the big group.
The training session was long and kinda boring..yet sometimes a little amusing. We had to fill in all these question books. -That was fun....not so much. lol

I'm home now...and really tired. I have a bottle of Coca-Cola in the fridge I am planning on drinking all night! lol.
Tomorrow I have to do home work, but other than that I have nothing planned.
Dunno what I'm gonna do tonight, watch movies or episodes of tv show I guess. lol.

-and cause I'm still obsessed with it
Bravo Yankee Echo

-----------
Carls

No comments: