Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My First Day Of Classes....

Was no fun at all!

I got mere hours of sleep last night! I just couldn't sleep, so I was exhausted all day. -And I forgot about having my coffee in the morning! grr.

Dad was home, so he dropped me at the station at 8:15am -ish. I waited for my train, having debate in my head about how I need something to keep my iPod in in my backpack.
The train came, it was a crappy crappy old one. -But at least I got a seat.
I got to Richmond Station a little early, so the early early train was there, but I skipped it and waited for the next one. -Jacinta arrived just before the train came and so we chatted all the way to class. We went to get our diaries, but they are now not avaliable till Mid-Feb. How Rude! lol

I got to class and we managed to get seats together. -But it's a huge class, we didn't have enough tables for everyone in the end. -There is at least 22 of us, which granted is not a huge class, but I am coming from a class of 12... So that will take some getting used to. Plus a lot of new people to meet and learn names of. lol

The first class was okay. We have all these long 5hour classes this year. But only 4 classes a week. -Which has it's advantages, but also some negatives! lol
The monday class is supposed to start at 8:30am. (Today it started at 9:30am). Luckily Bree (our teacher for History and Sociology of human relationships) changed it to start at 9am, and then we will finish 1-1:30pm depending. -Which is good, but still not loving the idea of leaving at 8am on a Monday morning!
I also found out that my Friday class goes from 9:30am - 2:30pm, instead of 1:30pm - 6:30pm. -Which was a stupid idea.
Though I am still mad that no one told us officially! They are all very unorganised!

I was starving by the time class was over, and the canteen's not open till the Uni starts back again. -Which is totally not fair! lol. -These 5 hour classes are gonna be a killer! I will have to remember to take snacks!
I decided while waiting at Prahran station on the way home, to buy some chocolate (m&m's to be specific) and I put in my money and pushed the buttons and all, and it moved an inch and stole my money and didn't give me any m&m's. -I was very grumpy!

I had to change trains at Camberwell, stupid non running Alamein trains. -It's so not fair that there are no Alamein trains from the city during the middle of the day!
I called Dad and he picked me up, so I didn't have to risk walking home in the rain.
I sorta pigged out when I got home.
I had these weird hot dog twisties....they nice enough...just different. lol

Tonight I watched a bunch of Foxtel. Then watched the season 2 premire of Desperate Housewives -which was quite entertaining! After that I watched the Crossing Jordan/Las Vegas crossover from season 4/2 again(for about the 20th time). I do love those eps! hehe.

Tomorrow is my day off for the week. I plan to watch a bunch of telly.
I will also probably be going to Em's tomorrow night too.

Night Night -Don't let the spacebugs bite!

----------
Carls

No comments: