Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm SLEEPY

I am so ready for bed. Not that I could actually sleep before midnight ever again! lol.
I am currently sitting at the computer, half bored, half just doing stuff I feel like doing. lol. I have music going, the current one is in Italian. -It's quite a sad, yet pretty song. It's from the season 5 premire of CJ. -it just ended, now I have Jill(Jordan) singing 'Innocent When You Dream' going.

Today I didn't do a whole lot. I got up...earlier than I planned, because Nikki kept coming in to want me to do stuff for her. She needed a shirt for an artsmock, and she needed me to put her clothes in the dryer. -Apparently she is unable to do so.

I am now listening to 'Late for your life' by Mary Chapin Carpenter. It's another CJ song. Also pretty.

So back to my day...
everyone was off at work or school today, so I had the place to myself once Nikki left. I watched Providence (broken record much?! :P) lol. I got totally obsessed with a quote that mentioned Law and Order and Ally McBeal. I was SO tired that I was in tears laughing! lol.
Then I got all organised for my day and then had breaky and sat down and watched 'Cabaret'. I had never seen it, but always ment to. I loved it! I was singing along and all!
-I was a little weirded out at the fact that Joel Grey was in it...I had never seen him in anything that old. lol. To me his is Doc from Buffy or the nekkid dead man from Crossing Jordan. lol.

After that I watched yesterdays ep of The View, which I had had to tape overnight. I had to stop it just before the end, as I ran out of time and I had to watch todays ep. lol. I watched the rest after.
Then I walked all the movies I had rented last week back to Blockbuster. Then I put out the washing and did the dishes when I got back. I spent the evening sitting on the computer, working on the CJ dvd for my girls..and forgot about watching Nikki Cox on The Nanny. So I missed that. doh!
Dad and Nikki were off taking Toffs to the vet and Mum was getting her hair done, so when I was starving just before 7:30pm, I made some mac and cheese before the Season 3 premire of Las Vegas.
They all came home just before it started and Nikki sat down and watched with me, and we both had a good laugh at Mike's outfit....it was pretty cute! lol

We had snags for dinner...and my parents kept talking while I was trying to watch LV. I was so glad I had watched them on the comp ages ago, otherwise I would never have had any clue as to what was going on!
After that we watched Lost. Which was kinda interesting, some bits were boring, some were cool, so it sorta evened out. lol

After that I watched Will and Grace at 10pm and then Law and Order: SVU and then some of Leno.

Tomorrow I'm not doing much, I'm doing my hair and then probably just watching tv and being on the computer all day. Tomorrow night is Fish and Chip night I can't wait! hehe. I do LOVE my fish and chips. lol.

I don't have any plans for the weekend, infact I am looking forward to a quiet (I can dream) weekend at home, watching Gilmore Girls and whatever else I feel like lol. -I do have to remember to watch Will and Grace at 5pm on Sunday. -Stupid time for a great show! Grr at channel 7 again! lol
Oh and I have to go to Chaddy to pick up my new jeans! yay. -And possibly convince mum to buy me a trenchcoat...or lend me money for a trenchcoat....

Anyhoo.
Goodnight and Good Luck -I have been hearing that A LOT lately...may as well use it! lol

------------
Carlie

No comments: