Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday At Last!

Yay today is Friday! Which means I can..

1) stay up late tonight -which means past 11:30pm-12 midnight
2) sleep in late tomorrow morning
3) watch all the things taped during the week
4) eat junky food for dinner -pizza probaby.

And Mum, Dad and Scott will be out at a trivia night tonight, so it's just gonna be me and Nic.
There will be movies!

Today Dad drove me to the station. -I slept in again, but was ready to go at the time to go time.
The express train to Richmond was a really crappy old train...that was really really hot and had a small hole in the floor. -I was sure it was going to fall apart on me!...or with me in it anyways...

In Class, we did some research on the computers...which was really boring and kinda tricky...it was all this random stuff about traditions.
During the break, I sat around with Candice, Jacinta, Jane and Angela. And Judith too.
After the break, we were in groups of three, Me, Jacinta and Angela. We mostly chatted about tv shows, though we were supposed to be discussing our answers from earlier.
Then we finally got to go home at 10 to 1pm. It was very hot outside and luckily the train from Prahran was a good one. Meaning air conditioned.
We had to wait ages for a train from Richmond, but luckily it was also a good one, once it came.

I got dad to pick me up from Hartwell, so I didn't have to walk home in the heat. Yay!
I am making the 3rd disc of CJ eps for Elsa and Faith (and myself of course lol). I dunno when I'll see them to give it to them...but it will be ready for next time.

I think that's all I have to say for today. -I have a bit of homework to do before next weeks classes, but not heaps. And I'm working tomorrow arvo...my first shift. -I'm still terrified. lol.

Thank God It's Friday!

---------
Carls

No comments: