Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday = Hot Weather and Empty Stomachs

So it's Thursday (finally), which means I had Text and Culture today as my class.
I slept in this morning and so I got up a bit later than I wanted to, but it was all good, I was still ready in time.
I almost missed my train to Prahran from Richmond, but luckily it was running a little late. :)
Today's class was really boring. I was exhausted. Everyone was sleepy and bored. lol. We finally got to see the end of 'Fatal Attraction'. And had to do all this reading on it..I almost fell asleep. lol

After class I headed home again. -It was quite warm and so that was fun (not) to walk home from the station in. -Oh and I had to wait ages for the Alamein train from Camberwell, cause something was messed up with the Belgrave train and it couldn't leave or something. I dunno.

This afternoon I pretty much was on the computer the whole time. I did call up Safeway to see when my first shift would be. -It's this Saturday at 1pm till 4pm. -I'm nervous as hell about starting! lol. Not good.
:P

I didn't have lunch today and was starving by dinner time and feeling a little under the weather. But after I ate (I hadn't eaten since 7:30am give or take) dinner I was fine.
It's still pretty hot. grr and it's going to be really hot tomorrow.
Dad is going to be home tomorrow, so I should be able to score a lift home, which would be really nice! LOL

Mum doesn't have her job anymore, that's ended..or they ended it. -It was a short term thing anyways. But tomorrow's her last day, so I'll have to deal with her being home all the time and grumpy. doh!

Oh well. *sigh*
I'm working on CJ dvd 3 now. I wanna get the new dvds to the girls so that I can talk those eps. And there is something I am dying to talk about...which I can't yet until they see more episodes!
So I'll have those ready for the next time I see them.

Must go...should get some kind of sleep...or at least attempt it!

Aurevoir Mon Ami

------------
Carls

No comments: