Friday, February 24, 2006

Movies

Tonight I rented 'Crash' and 'Must Love Dogs' to watch, while everyone else was out.
-Nikki ended up going to her friends for a sleepover! grrr. But oh well. She wouldn't have liked the movies I got anyways. lol.

I watched 'Must Love Dogs' first. It was a nice romantic comedy type movie. Very me. lol.
John Cusacks character was building boats..in a basement. I kept shouting out about him being just like Gibbs on NCIS. lol.
The movie was pretty decent. I liked it, though I'm sure Elsa would call in sappy. lol. As I said, very 'me'. lol

Then I watched 'Crash', which was a sociological film about Los Angeles. It was really really good and it held up to my expectations which was good too.
Full of big name actors, it was a very very effective movie. -I think I offically don't want to move to LA anytime soon.
But as I was told, it was a great film. Hey, I might even find a use for it this year with my course and all the sociology stuff we are doing.

Well I'm off to watch yesterday's ep of 'The View' now.

Stay Safe

---------
Carls

No comments: