Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

I've got that song in my head at the moment, so it felt appropriate for a title. *shrug*

Today was a class day. I got up at 20 to 7....that hurt! Man!
I was all ready to go by 20 to 8 I think, maybe a little later..
Dad dropped me at the station and I caught the 8:07am train from Hartwell station.
I hate catching the train that time of morning! It's SO crowdered, I didn't get a seat and there are too many school kids!

I got to Richmond station at about 25 past 8, and sat and waited. Kelly showed up so we chatted a bit. -I am much much more talkative than her....actually than MOST people I think! lol

We got to class (after a stop at the coffee cart for Kelly) and the class itself was pretty okay. We watched a bunch of bits from some videos, and then did group work for our debates. My group finally worked out a topic, or at least a somewhat narrowed area...sorta. lol.
After class I went to the bookshop to pick up the book we need for our class. It's a bunch of articles and excerpts from books.
Then we stopped at the sushi place for Jacinta. -I hate sushi
Then to the station. I had to wait ages for my train from Richmond, and didn't get a seat.
Although I did get a seat once I changed at Camberwell. -Stupid Alamein trains. *grumbles*

I walked home from the station, listening to the 2nd Crossing Jordan music cd I made as I walked.
Dad didn't realise I was home for a few minutes. -His music was blareing!
I spent the arvo on the computer, and then I watched The View from Saturday night (friday's ep in the US).
Then everyone vanished. Nikki had gone to violin and mum was at the school for a parent/teacher meeting, then she came back and got a call and then her and Scott vanished!
I was very confused, as dinner was on the stove cooking...
-Turns out dad had fainted at Nikki's violin. The poor girl was a little shaken after that.

Scott drove dad home...I was kinda grumpy that I wasn't thought of...but meh.
I ended up pretty much cooking the rest of dinner...which involved boiling water and putting on the actual spagetti.

After dinner, I watched Will and Grace. Well I ended up half watching it, half talking family tree stuff with mum.
Then I watched Desperate Housewives. Very enjoyable show.
Then I watched ep 4 of CJ season 5. Love it! hehe.
I was online after that and felt all left out because my girls were ahead of me with their watching, so I went and watched ep 5 too. That one I like a lil less.

Now I am chatting away, tomorrow is my day off and I might go back to sleep after seeing Nikki off...for lil bit.
I have an ep of Las Vegas from last week that I have to watch, and a few other things planned too!

Yay a whole day off and the house to myself! I can't wait!


Toodles mcnoodles!

----------
Carls

No comments: