Friday, February 03, 2006

Last Day of Freedom

Today is the last proper day of my Summer holidays. DOH!
I start back at classes on Monday, what fun! lol

I didn't really do a whole lot today. I went to bed pretty early (for me) last night, after reading another chapter of Tom Sawyer.

Dad had let Toffee outside this morning, even though the vet said not too. So Nikki and I got him back in before she went to school.
I watched my Providence of course! lol.
Then put out the washing and sat down and had breaky and watched Las Vegas from last night....for the 3rd time now (the ep, not the tape). After that I went and dyed my hair and then I sat around on the computer trying to get the dvds for Elsa and Faith to work. I eventually got them sorted.
I washed out the dye and it was supposed to make my hair blond...but it didn't work because of the red, but it did make it more of a strawberry blond, which is okay for now I guess. I will re dye it later on.

After that I watched the big 2000th episode of 'The View'! Very exciting stuff, funny old clips and other bits and pieces. Then I made the dvds tested one out. It worked so all was good. -I was having a laughing fit on the floor...things were probably funnier than they should have been normally. lol. I was a little hyper.

I did the dishes once Nikki got home, and listened to her rant about how annoying the people at her school are. -She IS 10. lol. And it's sorta a family trait. ..especially with Mum.
I made a 2nd copy of the dvd, and I have also been playing with the website today.

Tonight I'm just gonna watch some dvds, maybe some eps of Crossing Jordan. -I said that in a weird way in my head just then. strange. lol

Well that's all I got for today!

----------
Carls

No comments: