Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wacky Wednesday

Didn't do much today.
Got up. That was 6:40am. Got ready, had breaky etc...left at 5 past 8am. Walked to the station. Caught my train to the city, went to class.
Sat in class. Chatted.
Nicole is back. I thought she was gonna be off travelling all year, but I guess not. So she's back. Which is nice, cause she's pretty nice.

After class I went home. All was fine and dandy.
I got home at about 20 to 1pm. I put out the washing, did a little foruming, made some breffles for lunch and sat down and watched The View.
Scott came home, so he took the comp and so I watched the Providence eps I had taped from this morning and yesterday morning. -Turns out I had Molly Sims' m&m's ad on one of the tapes. -I'm gonna try and keep it. lol

Then I whinged to Scott and he let me on the comp. I had been on for only a little while, before mum came home and we went to the supermarket. -Scott was back on the comp when we got back. -So after more whinging, I got it back again.
I watched tv all night.

At 8:30pm I watched House. It was quite upsetting and emotionally draining to watch. It was all about a 9yold girl with cancer...I could relate a little too well. -Although I was not terminal...or kissed by any cuteish doctors. lol.
Then there was NCIS, which was also a little sad, but I was focusing on all the cute/funny/good stuff. I love the end..as sad as it is and all...

Tomorrow is another 5(4) hour class. So I gotta be there at 9:30am again. I hate 9:30am starts! It's such a bitch!
lol

well must be off....things to do...words to type

bon notre

---------
Carls

No comments: