Sunday, February 05, 2006

I've Got CJ On My Mind

I know there is a song that has something on my mind. I think it's Friday...I have no idea, but I can here the song in my head right now.

But I do have Crossing Jordan on my mind. I've been posting over on the Coffeeboards, and have gotten a little rush from one of the big directors Allan Arkush replying to one of my posts and others in a topic I started. -It's given me a bit of a giggley high. lol.
Okay enough of the looney fan talk...

So what did I do yesterday? Well yesterday was a long and 'interesting' day.
I got up, went shopping at Chadstone (eventually), with mum and Nikki. I drove.
First we went to Myer. -Nikki went off to the kids stuff. Mum insisted on asking for help in finding plain white work shirts, when I could see that there were none. -It got quite annoying.
Then we went to find Nikki. She got a couple of little things. Then we went to ToysRus because Nikki wanted to. Then we went to the Speedo shop, so that Nikki could get a pair of bathers. -She tried on a bunch of different types and of course ended up not likeing ANY of them and so we left with nothing but a cranky 10 year old. Then we went upstairs to ESPRIT, I tried on a blue trench coat and got mum to let me get it now and pay her back when I start getting paid. -Shiny!
Then we went to the post office, so that Nikki could post a couple of letters. -Mum stopped in at Bilo.
Then we went to Target and ended up losing Nikki. I did find some white shirts for work though. But we were walking around Target for ages looking for Nicole. -That was NOT fun.

Then they got icecream and I went and picked up my jeans that had to be taken up at Just Jeans. After that we finally headed home.

I got on the comp and chatted to my girls for a while and then I watched tv. Not a lot was on. I had to wait till 7:40pm for Gilmore Girls.
We had hot dogs for dinner. -I like cheese in mine.
Then at 7:40pm I sat down to watch Gilmore Girls, had the tape all ready. -I tape it because my family usually ends up coming out and talking right through it, stopping me from hearing anything!
But nothing happened. The swimming was still on and ended up going till 8pm. So finally at 8pm, Gilmore Girls started. And I was happy.
We had some chocolate -which was yummy. After that Nikki and I watched 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days'. I love that movie. I also love Kathryn Hahn in that movie. -Note: I loved the movie before I was all obsessed with her/Lily. lol.
I still crack up everytime I see Kathryn in the therapist scene..she looks like a turtle with those big glasses, but she's so cute. -Kathryn can do comedy really well. -As well as drama. She rocks.

Then Nikki went to bed, and I watched some Will and Grace, and also did some more quoting from 'Conspiracy'. I still haven't finished quoting that ep of CJ yet. It's a very quoteable ep. Doh. lol. I have to keep myself from cracking up, so that I can actually write the quotes down. lol.

Then I went to bed about 1am-ish. I read another chapter of Tom Sawyer and then went to sleep. I slept in this morning - There's no point getting up till the shower if free.
I dunno what we're doing today, supermarket and maybe the craft market as well. Who knows.
-I have to remember to watch Will and Grace on channel 7 at 5pm. It's a stupid time, but it's a new episode and all. So I must watch!

TTFN

------------
Carls

No comments: