Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursdays Are Fun....Sometimes

Wow last night I just went to bed. I was feeling kinda sleepy. I was up at 7am. I had to wake up Mum, who had slept in. -I swear if I didn't get up, she'd end up being late for work a lot I bet!
I decided to catch the late train today, the one at 8:41am. So I left a bit later which was nice.
I ran into Laura Rolf, from high School and also kindergarten...lol. We chatted about studies and work and stuff, then she got off at Glenferrie to go to work and I decided to catch the express.
It got me into Richmond in time to get the early Sandringham train. -I'm gonna try doing that again tomorrow morning.

I went to class. We watched some more of 'Fatal Attraction'...and did some discussion in groups.
We finished a little after 1pm and I headed home. My train from Richmond was a crassy old train and I had to wait ages for the Alamein train from Camberwell.
I got home at around 2:30pm. I was really hot and tired. Scott was home, so I ended up watching The View that I had taped during the day. I also taped Providence, but I ended up already having that ep on tape, so I decidedt to skip it.
I put out the washing - as Scott was 'unable' to do it...or get the mail OR pick up the paper that was at the front door. grrr.

Tonight I just watched telly. -As usual. lol. Las Vegas...which had a few things missing from it....
then Lost and then Will and Grace on foxtel.
Going to class tomorrow, then I'm gonna meet up with Elsa in the city afterwards.
Tomorrow night I'm just having a quiet night at home, watching dvds/movies etc and an early night before my Induction on Saturday.

Bravo Yankee Echo

-------------
Carls

No comments: