Sunday, February 19, 2006

Caffine Overload and My Family Tree

Last night I ended up drinking a fair bit of diet Coke. Buy about 9pm, I was totally jittery and hyper. -It was crazy!

I watched the recent CJ/LV crossover with Nikki and learned a little of Woody's dance. Then I watched an old ep of NCIS, very funny and I was extremely hyper! Then I watched the 2 eps of The View that I had to watch, then I did some more quoting. (same ep) lol

Elsa got her new computer yesterday so I was chatting with her on msn all night...almost literally. -Till practically 4am anyways.

Today I slept in, then sat on the comp and did my family tree for tomorrow's class.
I talked to Grandpa on the phone for a bit and then worked on it some more.

I did a little research into mobile phones and bank stuff. I'm gonna get a new phone in the next month or so I think. I need a newer one!
I'm gonna try and go to the bank and medicare in Prahran on Wednesday, or even Thursday or Friday, so I can open a new account and get a credit card and a medicare card.
-I want those Ducky jammies!
lol. I'm totally obsessed! haha!

I watched Will and Grace and This Old House this arvo, and then Law and Order: SVU, and some of Criminal Intent...I like that one less. lol.

Gotta go to class tomorrow. Fun. Oh well.
I'm charging my iPod now and I'm gonna put a few more songs onto it before bed.
...which will be soonish..hopefully. lol

Toodles

-----------
Carlie

No comments: