Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hot, Tired, Achey, and They Questioned The Quality of My CJ!

Okay so today was day 2 of Carlie's back to school special. I got up at 7am..after going to bed just before midnight. I got some decent sleep, but it was bloody freezing in the morning!
I couldn't drink my coffee. -For some reason it just tasted all bad and icky. But I did have cinnamon on toast (I blame Jordan) and nutella, so I was okay for the day.

I caught the 8:26am train from my station. -I got a lift. Yay for someone being home in the mornings this week!
I met Jacinta at Richmond station again and we went to class (via the 2nd train trip of course).
Once again there was too many people for the classroom, so it was a bit squishy.
We all wrote our names and numbers and stuff down on the role. We have another new teacher. Paul. He seems nice enough.
We did a 'introduce yourself' thing. I of course admitted my tv obsession and that Crossing Jordan was my fave show. -He didn't seem too appealed by the show. -Saying he'd wonderered if it 'could' be someone's fave show. -I almost yelled yes! lol.
I also went on about people not saying my name right. lol. -I am never getting over it!

After class we picked up our diarys and went to the station. I got the number of the machine that stole my money on Monday. Then I went to the city, Faith and Elsa were meeting at 12:3opm, so I went to the atm to check my balance - a mere $34..eeek.
Then I bought some cookies and waited at the usual spot.

They came, we chatted. We went in search of lunch. They got sushi and we went to macca's and I got my food and we sat and chatted some more. -There was some exchanging of dvds and other movies etc.

After that we went to Melbourne central and then after a failed attempt at getting Serenity tins for Elsa and Faith -They were sold out in like 3 hours! It's MADNESS! Madness I tell you!
hehe.
We there perused some other stores. We headed down to JB in bourke street and Faith bought a copy there, she got a slip cover and a poster too!
Then we met up with Karen for a short while, then headed to Crown to see if Sanity had anything. They didn't even know anything about it. -So helpful.
We played in spaceship thing at the Warner Bros store and looked at lotsa cool stuff. We rambled about how the names they use for all those name things are not fair and how some are just stupid!
We also then spent a great deal of time looking at all these beanie bears. -It was quite amusing.

We then walked back to Minotaur. -My feet were killing me!

Then we went to the other JB and then back to Melb central. We got milkshake thingies from 31 Baskins and Robins. -They were yummy.
While we were sitting there, Leanne walked past, she said hello. -It was weird.
And then not too much later, Peter Beilby walked past.
-it was quite an odd day!

After that we headed to the station to go home. via The Reject shop.

I got home just after 6:30pm, I was hot - it was supposed to be 35 today. I was a bit tired and I was also in alot of pain! My feet were broken! lol.
-It was hot so I wore my sandaly shoes, they ain't too good for the walking!

I ended up having a shower, and felt much better after.
I then watched Will and Grace from yesterday and then todays ep. Then I watched House, while I read the paper. Then I watched NCIS and taped ER. I cried less than 5 minutes into NCIS, even though I had seen it before! -It was way sad! But also really funny! Sometimes I was crying while I was laughing.

Then I watched the outtakes on my Serenity dvd, and then I am here.
I gotta charge up my iPod before tomorrow. Another 7am start to my day for another 9:30am class. Stupid 9:30 starts! and another 5 hour class too! Grrr. -I hope they shorten it a tad!...I really really hope!

More Las Vegas tomorrow night. Looks like they are skipping the crossover again, like last year. They just didn't learn! I am very angry and grumpy!
I guess CJ ain't coming back till mid year! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well I think that's all I have to say for now.
Toodles and sweet dreams to all....'cept for those that dis CJ. -They must be killed. ...politely of course! hehe

----------
Carls

No comments: