Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Little Day Off

Hmm. Well. I ended up staying up until 3:30am or something last night...chatting to my girls.
Though I was exhausted and a little bored by the end...they started talking about BlindMan Jim, and so I started getting a lil bored. -I just don't get the show. I watched it once, but don't share their obsession at all. lol

I got up to see Nikki off, then went back to sleep. I slept till 10:30/45 am. Then I got up, had a quick shower and then made breaky and sat down and watched ep 15 of Las Vegas on the comp. It was a great ep. I liked it a lot.
After that I put out the washing and raided dad's cd collection, trying to find a couple of particular songs, unfortunately without any success!

Then I watched Will and Grace and then The View. Then I did some more comp stuff, a little bit of photoshop stuff and all that.
I made muffins just after 3pm. -Finally. I had been meaning to make them last week.
Nikki came home, I did the dishes and then watched ER from last week. I meant to watch Providence that I taped this morning, but I ran out of time. I watched Deal or No Deal and then The Nanny and then Friends.
We had dinner and then I did some homework for my classes.

I watched a bit of the figure skating for the Olympics and then am here....
I need to go to bed soon, I gotta leave just after 8am. Fun.


Sionara!

-----------
Carlie

No comments: