Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dollers and Cents

Today I almost slept in. doh. But I got up and was still ready in plenty of time which was good. :)
I left for the station at 20 past 8am and caught the train to Camberwell and thne the express from Camberwell to Richmond. -The express was really packed this morning, which was really annoying.
I got to class and we ended up having a room swap, so we all had to move downstairs.

After class I went the office and got a sticker for my ID card, so that it's up to date.
Then I walked down Chapel street to the Commonwealth bank, to start up a new bank account, a student one. -I get less fees or something.
I also signed up for a credit card. -Hopefully I will get approved...I hope. lol. I wanna buy Ducky pj's (and eventually some other stuff) off ebay.
lol

After that, I went home and watched tv, after putting on my washing. -which included my pants for work...
After that I put out the washing and did some homework. Then I had to go pick up Nikki from school early, cause she wasn't feeling well.
-It was kinda trippy walking through the old school halls and classrooms. weird. lol -I sorta miss primary school. lol. :P

I then got ready for work and left just before 4:30pm. I caught the tram down to Cambers and we started the training again in the back. We finished the books and then did some more work on the registers.
We did some other bits and pieces. And now I am all trained and ready to start work. ....at least that's what I'm told....
I'm all nervous about starting now...lol. I have to call up and get my first shift organised. -eeee. lol
Meh. It'll be fine, It'll just take some practice and things will be all hunky dory.

After we finished, I chatted for a bit with Lauren and another girl Melanie and then went and got Maccas for dinner. I then went and found the car and waited for mum to come back.
I got home and watched NCIS at 9:30pm. This was one I hadn't seen yet, so it was kinda odd. lol.

I should go now...I could use some sleep. lol.
Got a fun long class tomorrow. lol.

Toodles (...gotta get a new word/phrase) lol

---------
Carlie

No comments: