Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Jibber Jabber

-Just a short little post, cause I felt like posting right now.
lol.

So today I watched the crossover eps of Crossing Jordan and Las Vegas. I could have died. And I just KNOW Elsa will die when she sees them next year. (or earlier if she decides to get them off me).

Computers are both the greatest thing and the most evil thing in the world. I am so happy to have been able to download episodes and stuff early. But they can drive you crazy sometimes, when they don't co-operate.

I also am still feeling really tired. Hopefully it will go away soon. I plan to sleep in lateish saturday and sunday.

Also last night my foot was living in my mouth...although I don't really remember what I was saying. Was just one of those days I guess. hehe.

-------
Carlie

No comments: