Thursday, November 17, 2005

Finally!

I finally have time at home by myself today! Living with my family of 5 people means that I very rarely get the house to myself.
But at the moment my mother is working, so she's out of the way, but my brother is home cause he has exams. Curse his year 11ness. lol. Today he had an exam and then went to a mate's place. So I am sitting here playing my music loudly. hehe.

I wasn't sleepy last night, I was boycotting sleep. I went to bed about 2:30am and lay there for ages, before eventually falling asleep.
I had my alarm set for 8:15. I was awoken at about 8 by my mum asking me what time I was getting up. I was really sleepy. I ended up getting up at about 20 past 8. My sis was on the comp, I made sure she was ready for school, before going about my morning schedule. She left for school and I printed out the stuff I needed for my presentation for my last thursday class. I walked to the station, my brother still being asleep. -Lucky bastard.

I met Jacinta and Kelly at Richmond station and we chatted while waiting for the train to come. We got to class...and whole 2 other people (Judith and Sarah) showed up. We were supposed to be having our last class with Olga and doing our presentations which was the final assignment. So the 5 of us did ours. Jacinta and I did ours together.
We watched (and laughed histerically) while Olga called up Stewart and was telling him off for not being there. She wasn't overly impressed that no one turned up. Our class has horrible attendance.

After class we went to see Steve to show him our stuff for his final assignment. He said he wouldn't see us till 1:30. It was about quater past 11 at this time, and we were not going to hang around, so we left.

I have spent the afternoon putting out hte washing and bringing in the stuff that was dry, and getting my media folio assignment somewhat on it's way.
Its so sunny and warm outside. It's really quite lovely.

Only 1 more week of doing this work left. yay.

------
Carls

No comments: