Saturday, November 19, 2005

We Have Progress

Oops, I almost forgot my blog entry for today...not that it really matters if I post one every day or not...but I like to.

Last night I was really really bored. I did a fair amount of work on my media folio for economics and society in the afternoon/evening. I then sat around trying to think of something to watch on tv. I eventually decided to watch an ep of Firefly. Which was really weird to watch, as I haven't watched the actual eps for ages, but I have seen the movie Serenity 4 times since I last watched them, so it was weird seeing them not running for their lives and all. haha.
I then watched more tv and then decided to watch the NCIS season finale.....yes I was really bored and had nothing better to do than watch tv last night. And then played Donkey Kong 3 on our old Super Nintendo. -yes its ancient...but I still like it. hehe.

I sat up late talking to my guys on BCA. It was really nice to have a late night BCA chat with Elsa again. Its been a while as her comp is not being at all friendly these days. Which sucks. But there was a whole bunch of people online last night and so there was lots of silly conversation to be had. It was fun.

Today I slept in till about 11:20 and then got straight on the comp and mucking around for a little while before getting started on my economics and society essay due tuesday. I actually got a fair bit done today. I refused to leave until I had at least 500 words. Which I did acomplish, but I have a feeling that a lot of it will be edited out later on. *sigh*
I also managed to do other things that I had to do around the house...though there is still a huge pile of clean laundry in my room that is still not completely put away, I attempted some of it this afternoon.
My brother went off to the movies which got him out of my hair-thank god! and my sis brought her somewhat annoying friend home from school with her...they were being somewhat pains in my ass. But my mother came home and got it sorted out. yay.
We went down to Camberwell, and looked around Target and went to get a few things from the supermarket, before heading home for dinner. Stopping at Blockbuster to rent Bewitched on the way.
My brother and dad brought home pizza for tea. It was okay. Not that great...imo.
My sis and I sat down to watch Survivor. and then we watched Bewitched. It was pretty boring...but wasn't completely terrible. It had its moments.

Tonight I watched 2 more eps of Veronica Mars. 13 down now. yay. Good show. I'm enjoying it.
And added a few more lines to my script...which seems to have been put on the backburner this past week. I have seem to have lost some of my inspiration. which sucks. Hopefully when my course is done for the year, I will be able to finish it off. *crosses fingers and toes* Here's to hoping.


Less than a week left! Woo and a hoo!

---------

Carls

No comments: