Monday, November 14, 2005

Fun in the Sun

-oh and the dancing cow mention from the last post was about how Elsa got a cow puppet for her birthday...and there is a dancing cow on msn... and yeah it's a thing. hehe.

So today i went to a foxtel day. Their 10th Birthday bash. It was out at flemington racecourse. I had never been out there. I drove over there and it was a pretty easy drive actually. Some good practice for me, including freeway time!

We got there a little after 11 and stuff was going, but there wasn't that many people around, so the lines for the activities were pretty short. After looking around a bit and getting a few balloons. I went and lined up for the baseball batting cages thing they had. My mum and little sis were standing with me and they decided they wanted to do it too. So it got to my turn and I missed a few, but I hit most I think. Then my sister had a go and then my mum. They got these tennis balls which you took over to a tent and got a free hat. I for some reason did not get one. *shrugs* But mum gave me hers, so me and Nikki got these New York Yankee caps. Mines tiny, as I have a tiny head. lol. Nikki's is way to big for me! and she's only 10. She has really thick hair. -So did I once upon a time. (I was somewhat annoyed when I learned later that they had Red Sox caps, cause those would have been better. lol)

After that we did more exploring. It was pretty much a bunch of tents set up and rides and stuff and a big stage for music. We got free popcorn, water, pepsi, lollies, etc etc. Stickers, a frisbee, a rainbow of balloons, and I got to play in the crime investigation tent, which was cool. I got to play with the face recognition program and look in miroscopes. I went on dodgy dogems. and got whiplash from some kids that couldn't drive, that kept bumping into me! lol. There were baby animals! I wanted to keep the pig and the baby goat and the lamb. There was Geese. I asked my mother if I could juggle them...she said no. -If you have ever watched Firefly you may know what I am talking about. It's from the ep Our Mrs Reynolds.
The animals were SO cute! There were a few piggies. One made me think of Babe, but one did make me think of Ella's Numfar. There were duckies! and Bunnies! and Sheeps and goats and little goats and little sheep and a little cow and a scary looking rooster(though most look scary if you ask me) and some baby ducks(which made me think of NCIS).

By the end of the day we were tired and hot. I ended up getting sunburnt! We stopped at Maccas (McDonalds) on the way home, cause we were pretty hungry. And I spent the evening playing frisbee with Nikki and Toffee the kitty (he was very cute). Watching an ep of NCIS and doing homework.
I so don't want to go to class tomorrow. But I think we are watching a movie. So maybe I will write a little more of my script. I wanna get that finished soon!

-toodles!

--------
Carls

No comments: