Wednesday, November 23, 2005

NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well sorta....
Today was my last class and I handed in 2 of my last assignments. I now only have 1 left, which I just have to drop in on friday.
yay.

Today I went off to class, about 7 people turned up, we presented our presentations and gave in our essays, then watched some more of a video. ...there was some guy in it that looked a lot like Brett. LOL.

After class a couple of us went to chapel street for coffees(or hot chocolates in my case, and Kelly's). Me, Stewart, Kelly, Crestina and Elenor. Man that girl's got issues, I am so glad i will probably never have to see her again. *crosses fingers* here's hoping! hehe. She's drives me nuts, she doesn't like me and meh, I am definately NOT her biggest fan. One regret I have for the year is that I didn't get a chance to tell her off. dang.

anyways...Enough of my bitchy meaness...

After going for coffees, I went to the library at campus and did a little research for my report and chatted on BCA. At about 5pm, I packed up and headed off for the station. I got into the city at about 5:30ish(maybe a little after) and waiting for my train to Em's. -There was some weird lady that sat next to me and she was falling asleep and rocking....I was worried that she'd fall asleep on me! She ended up moving. There's some strange people out there....

Em's was a lot of fun, Kais was there, which is always fun. We ate yummy food(I was rather full) and then after watching an ep of Buffy, we played Turner Classic Movies Scene It. Harm and Elsa were on my team. 'Team Scoobs'. We did not win. :(
hehe, but we had fun, which is the main idea anyways.

I got home and watched an ep of CJ, and bummed around, chatted to Faithie on msn and looked at stuff on the net...Pretty much the usual(though Faith is not usually online...). I watched another ep of VM. Only 2 left of season 1 now. Nick said he'd give me season 2. So yay.

Tomorrow I gotta write this gorram report. I so cannot wait to have it all DONE! I am SO over it. I want my holidays man!


------
Carls

No comments: