Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lets Start at the very Beginning. I hear its a good place to start

...at least thats what Julie Andrews sang anyways.

Welcome to my blog. Ya know I never thought I'd actually end up writing one of these....and yet now I see that it was pretty much inevitable! lol. I really do have a lot to say! As anyone who has ever met me would know! hehe.

So for my very first post I would like to give a general rundown of what I am up to this week, and what I have been up to.

Whatever you know me as, be it Scooby_Gal/Scoobs, BuffyJewelLily, Lilyjnr, Serenity_Gal etc etc etc....the list really does go on and on....and on....and on. You are sure to know of at least one of my big loves in life, my many many tv show obsessions. New this year to the obsession list was Crossing Jordan and Las Vegas. Oh and I must ad NCIS too! I blame certain friends for the latter 2. The first one I watched originally of my own accord. My previous obsessions with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Firefly are still evident and active. -I doubt they will ever go away completely. And that goes for all of my obsessions. I still love the watch the eps of 90210 I have on tape from way back when(taped off foxtel not off tv) and I still hold my Care Bear and Babysitters Club obsessions close to my heart.
Okay so enough of the obsessions.....I'm sure there will be many a mention of them as time goes on.

I am currently studying a certificate IV in Liberal Arts and only have a few weeks (and a few assignments) left of that and then next year I will be doing the Diploma year.
For the last week I have been very slack with my work on my assignments. I have one due next week on the Moon Landing...you know the whole "One small step for man..." thing. It's a presentation in class that I am doing with my friend Jacinta. After that is done, I have 3 more things to hand in. One is a report due on the 25th(the very last one) which I am writing about Nuclear waste and where it should be dumped etc. It's a somewhat interesting topic. And I did pick it myself. Then there are the boring and hard ones left. They are for economics. My least favorite of all the subjests. I have to write an essay on Australia and the OECD. I have no idea what I am going to write yet. Luckily we got it extended to the 22nd instead of the 15th, so I have an extra week to work on it. I also have to hand in a media folio thing, which has to be presented to the class about it. Mine is on Melbourne and is it the most liveable city.

Oh yes. I am from Melbourne Australia. I suppose I really should introduce myself somewhat.
So for those that do not know me. My name is Carlie Sheehan. My middle name is Ellen, just incase you were wondering :P My birthday is the 28th of November. I am a Sag and damm proud of it! So I will be turning 20 in a couple of weeks. So these are the last few days of my proper teen years.
But today is the birthday of a very dear friend, so I have to give a shout out birthday mention to Elsa. HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I may leave it there for today. I'm sure I'll have something more to say by tomorrow. I always do!

Tonight I am off to dinner for Elsa's birthday and then we are gonna play Puttz, which is glow in the dark mini golf. I can't wait! It should be a blast. Who doesn't love mini golf?!

--------
Carls

No comments: