Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me

Yep its my 2oth Birthday. And its almost over. Infact I may well be by the time I finish writing up this post. hehe POST. -for some reason that word has been causing me some amusement lately. *shrugs*

So what did I do on my very important aniversary of my birth? Pretty much a big zippo. Hehe...well sorta. I got up, woke up my sister and mother who had slept in late. I then did morning stuff and then sat down to watch Providence again. And then flicked channels, before putting on the washing and doing usual net stuff.
Once I was done with that and since mum was at canteen and Scott was still asleep, I sat here at my computer and watched the season 3 premire of Las Vegas, which I had downloaded. It was good and exciting. The first time I had downloaded a show instead of waiting for the new season to come back to normal tv. I enjoyed it very much.
After that I put out the washed washing and then sat down to watch the season 5 premire of Crossing Jordan. I LOVED it and I HATED it! It was really really well done on all counts. I will not say anymore in the case that someone who does not want to know something reads this. I'm being good about not spoiling anyone.
I then watched ep 2 of LV and it was also very good, though maybe not as good as ep 1. I can't wait till I get a chance to watch the crossover eps. Hopefully I will get my chance Wednesday morning. *crosses fingers*

Mum came home in the middle of CJ and then left to go to her market research session (after I had found her keys for her). Mum came home about 2ish and I was watching tv.
The battery was dead on Dad's car and he wanted her to fix it today. He's such an ass sometimes. So Mum eventually called the RACV and they came and replaced the battery and it works now I think. After that Mum and Nikki went to buy me a cake.
Grandma dropped in late in the afternoon and gave me a card and some money for my birthday. After Grandma left, we went to dinner at Sophia's in Camberwell. Its an Italian restaurant. Very yummy pizzas. Unfortunately Kirsten from high school and her family came in a little after us and Mum kept pressuring me to go say hi. I said I would as we were leaving, since I hadn't talked to Kirsten in ages and didn't really want to. We were not really that friendly in the last year of high school, let alone after. So anyways...after dinner as we were leaving, we said hi and had a mini chat. I was glad to finally get away. You shouldn't have to speak to people you do not want to on your birthday imo.

When we got home, I watched tv and waited until Mum said we could have cake. At just before 8:30pm the cake came out and my little sister played Happy Birthday on her violin. I love her violin. I always wanted to play.

No comments: