Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Part 2

Okay and now for part 2. hehe.

I'm still kinda tired, but I did get a really decent sleep last night which I really needed. I didn't get up until just after 12.

So yeah lets finish my exciting tale of my busy few days shall we....and in the case that you answered no to the last comment....go away. :P

anyhooo.
Lets pick up where friday left off....
I got up and sat and watched Providence on the shiny new foxtel. - very exciting stuff. hehe. I then wasted a bit of time flicking - so not really a waste of time, but it was when I had planned to leave kinda early. I eventually got going and printed out my report and packed up all my stuff for the day and toddled off to train station, did the usual change train, chain train, walk thing. And dropped my (really heavy) forensic books back at the library and popped in the report and then (after a little waiting at the station) caught my train into the city. I waited around and bought cookies. Soon Faithie showed up and then Elsa too. We did shopping for Ella (its her birthday this week too) and then had lunch at Red Rooster. It was good...untill we were leaving and I banged my arm into a handle on the stairs, that hurt. OWW! We went and looked at the new shiny Myer Christmas Windows and almost freaked out about some of the stuff they had there...like babies with heads falling off....and creepy people, or should I say CREEPY Creepy Creepy. hehe.
We then did a little more shopping and were looking at all these cool books in the bookstore(like where else would we be really?! :P) and then it was time for me get going and I signed the card and then the girls walked me to the station. I waited and waited and finally (after having to change platforms, because something was all messed up at Flinders st) I got on my train home. I was really hot and my feet were quite quite sore. I walked home and plonked myself down on the couch downstairs and turned on the AC.

Then I started getting ready to go out. I had a cool shower and ate and organised all the stuff, such as snacks and the tape for Survivor (and organising my sister to tape it on said tape too). Marg picked me up at 5:30 and we drove over to Nunawading where we were to be working. We were a little early, but it worked out good as we beat the crowd to sign in and were able to get a couch to sit on. There were 2 groups and we waited around for ages for something to happen, the other group went into this room with nice tables and chairs etc. We thought we had the dud one. But finally our group was called in and we were in the really nice room, the council room I think, and we sat around till about 8 before we finally got started with the process. There was envelopes to separate and ballot papers to look at etc. We didn't finish till 11:15 and Marg drove me home as Mum had finished early and she said she would. -Marg kept trying get me to talk to all the young guys around. *sighs*. lol. We stopped at Maccas in Burwood(y) on the way home as we were STARVING. I got home about 12 and wasn't really tired so I just sat around in bed for a while. I fell asleep a little after 1am I think.

I got up at 6:30 and got all ready again. Dad drove me and Scott over, and Mum was working somewhere else. We were in different groups and I was in the same place as Friday night. We got going pretty much straight away and my group was finished at 11:30. Grrr. Scott's group still had ages to go, and Dad refused to come and get me. grrrr again. So I walked over to Harvey Norman and looked around and then I went to Bunnings as I still had heaps of time.
I went back to the place and sat for about 10 minutes until Scott was finally done. Dad was there then and we finally got to go home.

I spent the arvo on the comp and watching tv. I then got into a big fight with Scott cause he wouldn't let me watch tv, which with me being really tired and also excited made for trouble. I eventually got the room back and I continued my big planned night of fun tv watching. I got to see Miguel's ep (Garret from Crossing Jordan for those who care) of Will and Grace and then I sat on the comp and watched the last 2 eps of Veronica Mars. There was a good amount of 'OOOOOOing' and 'eeeeeeeeing'. Finales I like that.

Today I went to Chadstone with mum. We browsed and we shopped. She bought me a t-shirt at myer and we bought a few other things too. We went for drinks at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. My drink was good. I got one of those ice-blends, Mum got grumpy cause a guy was in her way and made her spill some of her coffee.

I was driving and we stopped in at Safeway on the way home and then I read the first chapter of 'Garden of the Purple Dragon' which is the sequel to 'Dragonkeeper' by Carole Wilkinson, Maree lent me Dragonkeeper earlier in the year and she bought me the sequal (which I asked for) for my b'day.
Oh yes. That's right. It's my birthday tomorrow. The big 2-0. Hehe. No more teen years. hmmm. Scary.

Well time to go.

---------
Carls

No comments: