Thursday, November 17, 2005

Wonderful Wednesdays...totally boring

Wednesdays are one of the most unfun days of the week. While you are 2 days closer to the weekend than Monday, you are stuck in the middle of the week, with still more days to come. Personally I hate wednesdays because it means that yesterday was tuesday and I miss everyone that I was with tuesday night at Em's. It's the worst day, cause it's a whole nother week before we see each other again, and thats no fun at all.

Today I had to go in to swinburne to re-enrol. I got up early(for a wednesday), at about 9:30am and sat around on the computer. I put on the washing, I put out the washing, I opened all the blinds and let light into the house...while my brother slept till about 11:30.
I left the house a little after 12 and walked to the station to catch my train. For some reason there were a lot of people on the train today. I always have to change trains at Camberwell station, because for some reason my line is a short one, so we only get half the services, at least in the middle of the day anyways.
I got to Richmond and sat around listening to my (dad's) crappy discman, waiting for the Sandringham train to arrive. It takes me 3 trains to get to tafe in the middle of the day. It is sometimes very annoying. But today was all good. The sun was out and it was semi warm and I was still kinda hyper from last nights Em's. The train arrived and I helped this lady with her pram onto the train, for some reason that really stuck out as a big part of my day. I dunno why exactly. Maybe its the fact that I was aware of the fact that I actually am a kind person, despite what my parents(and brother and sister) think and say most of the time...

Anyways...

I got to tafe and not at all surprising, but hardly anyone from my group showed up. Jacinta was there and we chatted as I filled out my forms. We sorted out our presentation for tomorrow's class and then played with the video, trying to see if it would work. It did not.
She gave me some more magazine clippings, she rocks. She's always giving me clippings with bits and pieces about Crossing Jordan and Jerry O'Connell and Jill Hennessy and anything else she thinks I'd want, such as Serenity stuff. I cannot belive how much stuff she has given me this year. It's crazy! ..or maybe SHE'S crazy! lol
So all up I was there about an hour at most. I caught my train home, getting a really crappy old train from Richmond and then having to change again at Camberwell. But at least that train was nicer. :P hehe. I walked home from the station, enjoying the sunshine and got home about 2:30.

For no reason at all really, I decided to watch Hocus Pocus. Just because I had found out last night that Sean Murray(McGee from NCIS) was in it. I do love that movie and knew exactly who he was and then spent the whole movie being miffed that he was only 16 at the time!...it seems wrong when you see movies with people that are much older than you now, but were your age or younger in these other movies...its just weird!

Tonight I did nothing special. I didn't even really watch much tv like I usually do. I spent a good hour or something going though some of my old magazines(like ones from 98-2002) and then watched an ep of Will and Grace on Foxtel, Spicks and Specks and then (after my mother and sister watched Kath and Kim) I watched an ep of Crossing Jordan, while I waited for my mother to get off the computer.

Oh yes and I have also mostly worked out my presentation stuff and also watched an ep of Veronica Mars.

Very exciting stuff!

-----
Carlie

No comments: