Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Snugglefests

Today I did not go into tafe. I was supposed to go to class in the afternoon, but since I already have been to WAY more of the classes than the rest of the people in my classes, I decided to skip it so that I could spend the day working on my essay. Which sounded good in theory, but I didn't really get much done at all. I think I am starting to get stressed out about it all. I have to have everything done by next friday and it's starting to worry me. I had a small panic attack this afternoon and luckily that calmed down by the time Blue/Lucy came to pick me up to go to Em's.

I haven't talked about Em before. Pretty much every Tuesday, we go over to Em's and we watch Buffy or Angel or Firefly and have dinner and chat and have fun together.
Tonight there was a lot of us and everyone was feeling rather sentimental about our days of BCA and the things that we have done together because of the forum. To us its a 2nd home and most of us have spent over a year of our lives talking to these people and others about all kinds of things, and so its gonna be sad to see it all change.

But there was hardly a sad face at Em's tonight, despite the sentimentalism. I think that was in part due to the large amounts of sugar we were consuming. I know that tonight I ate WAY too much food. I had extra pizza, lollies, 2 different kinds of cakes, and biccies too! I was stuffed! And extremely hyped up on SUGAR! I had a really good time, chatting to everyone, enjoying cuddles and snuggles, mostly from Harm. Who is such a sweetie! We had a lot of fun, making fun of Petey and his 'dress ups'. I don't think I have laughed that hard in ages! lol. Everyone was just really really happy tonight. It was really great to see everyone get along and be able to enjoy being with each other. There was Buffy games to play and eps to watch, but a lot of the time was spent chatting. Lol even during the games and eps. Tonight may have been one of my most favorite Angelfests at Em's ever, just because I had so much fun and everyone was so happy and having a good time.

-For some reason during the night, and probably as part of my total hyperness, I developed a stutter. So that was kinda weird. No accents tonight though. Oh and according to Pete, I apparently have Thunderbird eyes. ..he sorta explained what he meant, but I was totally brainless tonight and was not really comprehending much at all....Though I think the pics of him in the dress with the wig are gonna be stuck in my head for a while....cause that was damm funny!

Love ya's all! *huggles*

-----

The Scoob.

aka

Carls

No comments: