Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Not My Happiest Mood

Today was just another monday, same old same old. I got up at 7am, the sun was brightly shining into my east facing bedroom and I did my normal morning routine. I left for the station around 20 past 8 and got there with 6 whole minutes to spare. I sat on the train listening to my music as usual. Today it was the first disc of the Buffy cd that Nick made up ages ago. I also think my headphones are broken again...I do not have good luck with headphones this year, they are all breaking on me. Got to class, a total of 6 of us showed up, we watched most of GoodBye Lenin and then Jacinta and Eleanor did their presentations and class was done. Jacinta and I went off to have lunch at the food court and we got thickshakes from the juice bar and read magazines. I decided to buy TV Week, cause it had a bunch of stuff I wanted to read in it and I haven't bought a magazine in months....possibly all year(not counting the Empire Mag with the Serenity dvd)
After that we went and hung out in JB HIFI for a while. We had to hang around until 1:30 so that we could see Steve about our assignments. He wants to see everyone each week, I had only gone 1 week so far...which is probably a more than SOME people...but anyhooo..

We got back to campus and sat around waiting for Steve to return to his office...man he drives me nuts. He's a pain in the ass. I showed him what I had done...which was not much since I have been spending all my time finishing all the other assignments due lately. and he wasn't overly impressed. *shrugs* I couldn't care less at this point. I just can't wait to get it all over and done with for the year.
I will do my presentation and hand in my essay for Lufe tomorrow and then thats all the classes done, and I will tottle along on friday and drop in my report for Steve and he can kiss my ass if he thinks its not good enough. grrrr

I got home today, after walking home from the station and was not in a good mood by then. Scott was on the comp and wouldn't let me on, even though I have said that I need to spend time finishing off my assignments and after a whole lot of nagging, he finally let me on. I then had to go put out the washing, which he had not been able to do...cause he's a lazy pain in the ass. It was one of those days I think. He also couldn't be bothered washing the dishes(he wouldn't look hard enough for the plug..). I finished off my media folio and essay and then grumbled to Mum when she got home, and not at all surprising...she DIDN'T yell at Scott about his lack of doing stuff. Which drives me crazy, because when I am home all day, and even when I working on assignments, she yells at me if I do not put out the washing or do the dishes. Stupid double standards.

Tonight I watched Supernanny and Grey's Anatomy on tv and then filled in time watching an ep of Las Vegas I taped Saturday night and then an ep from season 4 of Crossing Jordan. Scott was still on the comp when that finished, so I was watching a countdown of best movie songs on Fox Classics. I was tap dancing around my living room. I miss my dancing. There was also a little singing. hehe.
After that I watched 2 more eps of Veronica Mars, only 3 more to go I think.

Well I should go to bed...its after 3 now...and I gotta get up and walk off to the station tomorrow. I so can't wait for this week to be over! (yes I know I've probably said that too much! lol)

--------
Carls

No comments: