Sunday, November 13, 2005

Dancing Cows and Glow in the dark mini golf


So last night I went out for my friend Elsa's 21st.
I started off my night running around my house trying to get myself ready, after getting money of my parents and then doing other stuff like wrapping presents-which for some reason had to be left until the last minute. *shrugs* I spent about 40minutes in the afternoon making a cardboard LPod. Yes LPod. -It's an NCIS thing. And I was making this while watching a vid that was taken at my last Camp Quality camp back in 2001. It brought back so many memories, I got a little teary. I miss the camps and the people. Mostly the people.

So anyways..on to something LESS depressing.
So when the time came I was picked up by said friend, which seemed odd that she was picking ME up on HER birthday...*shrugs*
And off to Knox we went. We got there and found the restaurant where we were meeting everyone (Bar Bosh) and sat around waiting for people to turn up. Eventually people did and there was many introductions.
The food was good. I shared a gourmet pizza with my friend 'Faith' and was then made to eat the wedges that kept magically appearing on my plate.
I sat around with Ness, Brett, Nick, Lucy and Faith (and Elsa when she was down our end) and we were talking about pretty much everything, from classes and assignments, and movies, tv, everything. After dinner we had cake and we all sang. -I don't understand how people don't want to sing. Somehow I ended up with two pieces of cake. I assume it was one for one of my personalities, and one for another. lol.
After cake (and sorting out the bill) we headed off around the corner to the Mini Golf place. It was pretty freaky or trippy..it was all glow in the dark and there were pictures painted on the wall with fluro paints, some of the pictures were just WEIRD. Now I totally sucked at playing, and was having trouble keeping my ball on the course! I do love mini golf because it's fun. I suck, but I have fun while I suck. lol.
Since there were 8 of us playing, we split into 2 groups, Me, Ness, Nick and Brett and Elsa, Faith, Lucy and Elsa's mum Karen. I dunno how they did, but Nick did the best out of my group.
Oh yes and there are interestingly colored glowing rocks in their...funnilly enough they actually rock when you stand on them which Ness and I found out, after almost falling off some. heh.
After the golf, we said our goodbyes and hugged etc. I got a lift home again with Elsa and her mum. I got home a little after 12. I somehow decided to watch another ep of Veronica Mars - I was given the eps by Nick and while I am not LOVING the show, I like it enough and am finding myself having to watch the whole set. Though if I had been watching it on tv, I may have lost interest. Odd that.
After fighting to get the kitty out from under my bed, I gave up and just left hte door open a crack and went to sleep. I was totally exhausted.

-That may be all for today.
I need to get working on those assignments I have. hmmm. oh what fun.

---
Carls

No comments: