Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Jordan Day - Part 2

Lol. Today was kinda part 2 of 'Jordan Day'. -And on my way home today I actually heard some guy talking on the phone to a Jordan. lol.

So anyways...today, today I had class in the morning, the short one. Then I met up with Faith and Elsa in the city, we had lunch at Macca's and then Elsa had to go to another class, so Faith and I wandered for a bit. We went to places like, Big W, HMV, and other little shops. We went to Starbucks and got cool drinks, using our 'coffee names' of course. -Mine is Lily. lol.
I showed her the missing scene from the ep of LV from the other week. And we half watched a bit of Under The Weather. We rambled on for a while too.
Then we went and met with Elsa again, and went to the Reject shop and then to JB. -I was paided today, so I was very happy about having money in my account! Yay! lol. I bought 'A Smile Like Yours', which is a movie with Jill Hennessy movie in it and also Lauren Holly, who is in this season of NCIS, and from other stuff.
I also bought some new blank dvds, as I only have 1 left.
After that we stopped in the food court, so that Elsa could get icecream and chatted some more. Then we headed for the station. -I had a long wait, as I just missed the train when we got there. Doh. lol.

I got a call from mum on the way home, who wanted to pick me up from Camberwell, so that she could get Scott's concession card done. I whinged as I HAD to be home by 7pm. But luckily..for her, she was done quickly and we were home in time for me to watch EnewsLive. -I was looking out for CJ party info.
-I had also gotten mum to tape entertainment daily during the day.
Neither had anything about CJ, but ET did have a bit about NCIS. -Behind the scenes tid bits, Pauley, Mark and Michael were on it.

Tonight I watched House, and then a very enjoyable NCIS episode. -Abby was adorable as ever! lol. I have an obsession! hah!

Tomorrow I have more class. Doh. But then there is Las Vegas and Lost on tv tomorow night. So yay for that! :)

Must go..gotta sleep and all....eventually. lol.

Peace Out

--------------
Carls

No comments: