Tuesday, March 07, 2006

WAH! I'm Sick!

Yep. It's official! I have a cold!
Grrr.

I got like NO sleep, I kept waking up at random intervals and I was hacing the weirdest dreams!
-One involved me, Jade, ..and I think Scott and Caitlin, being stuck in this sorta carlike box, and then having to move around...because...well I have no idea...but it sorta reminded me of The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe a bit....sorta. lol

...anyways...

My alarms went off and I decided I still felt really crappy, so I went back to sleep. Then mum came in at 7:30...and asked me if I was going to class today. -She didn't think about how I'd have to leave at 8am anyways...hmm.
I ended up sleeping till 11:30am. ...waking up at random times.

I got up, showered and decided to watch a movie I was told to watch by Faith and Elsa. 'Summer School' aka Gibbs on Rollerskates.
-Mark Harmon (Gibbs) from NCIS was the lead character...it was an odd movie, from 1987....but quite entertaining...sorta. lol

Then I watched The View, and then sat on the comp ALL afternoon.
-I called up work, and I got a shift for Friday evening. It's supposed to be a proper one. With details and my password and stuff.
My credit card hasn't come yet. I really hope it does. -I want my ducky jammies!
lol.

Tonight I watched my shows...I taped the Oscars.
Then after Commander In Chief, I watched an ep of CJ. 'Under The Weather', when Jordan is all sick...cause I felt like some company in my sickiness. lol.

Tomorrow I am meeting the girls in the city to organise our trip for the holidays. Yay this is the last week of term! Woohoo!

I'm still not feeling 100%...or even 80% probably. I should get some sleep. Hmm.
Well I don't have much more to say really, so off I shall go.

Toodeloo

---------
Carlie

No comments: