Sunday, March 05, 2006

Doh! I think I'm Sick!

I was gonna post last night...but I just couldn't be bothered. lol.

I spent all yesterday on the computer...like ALL day. lol.
At 6pm (ish), I went and watched tv. I watched ER from Wednesday, had dinner, watched one of the eps of The View, then I watched American Dreams. -It was okay. It had Kelly Clarkson in it, she was cool in it. lol. The rest was...meh. lol.
Then I watched You've Got Mail...cause it was on. And I love that movie...sorta. lol. I love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks.
That finished just before 11:30pm. I decided to then watch 'A Smike Like Yours', a movie with Jill Hennessy in it that I bought the other day. It was such a dumb and stupid movie...but Jill was interesting in it. -She was playing an honest ho...in a sense. lol.

Then since I had been drinking diet coke all night, I was still really awake, so I watched the 2nd ep of The View that I had. Then I sat on the comp for a little while, then went to bed.
I had a lot of trouble sleeping and kept waking up. My back was really hurting me.

I woke up today feeling all funky. I think I have a temperature. I feel really really hot and my head hurts. -If it doesn't go away tonight, I'll stay home tomorrow. Such a pity to tarnish my perfect attendance record.

I'm trying to get some homework done...it's mostly research and reading. I do have to get along with rewriting that movie. -I think I'm gonna do 'Thelma and Louise'. Make them killers or something. lol.

I should get to this all....maybe I'll play around with the website or something.

Oodles of Toodles

------------
Carlie

No comments: