Friday, March 31, 2006

Just Dang Too Busy!

Between work and tafe, both of which are back in full swing this week, are keeping me very very busy!

Monday night I worked from 8pm till 11pm, and the same on Tuesday night. By the time I got home, I had very little time for computer usage! -Which is never fun!

Classes started back Monday morning too, so thats REALLY no fun. -At Least I get PAID to work!
Speaking of which, I am loving having money right now! I went and bought seasons 3 and 4 of Dawson's Creek on dvd on Wednesday after class. I now have 1, 2, 3 and 4! -I've watched up to ep 3 of season 2.
I can't wait to get to season 3!

I'm totallly hyper right now. It might be the caffine! I decided to get a coffee during the the break, from the new canteen at TAFE. Well it's not really a canteen, it's owned by HQ coffee...so it's morel like a cafe really.
But I got a Caffe Mocha. It was really nice. I think that will have to by my drink of choice during winter....or you know...every other day! lol. -Unless they invent a Caff-Pow! I so want a Caff-Pow like Abby's on NCIS. ...but of course then I'd be even MORE hyper than I am right now...and am normally anyways! hehehe!

-I'm currently bouncing around in my chair! -Hah Abby is a major bad influence on me! :P

OOOOO I FINALLY got my credit card this week! So in a few days I will FINALLY be able to order my 'Jordan Jammies' from Ebay! -the sheep jammies and the ducky ones. :)

Our fridge is busted this week! We are living out of an esky! -It's like we are living in the ye olde times before fridges and what not! It's scary!
Also I can't have coke...because theres no way to cool it and I can't drink warm coke! It's just not right!

On the way home today I stopped via Blockbuster and rented the latest Harry Potter movie. I haven't seen the 4th one yet, as I had no one to go to the movies with. Stupid people and their non-movieness. lol

*seriously I'm STILL dancing and bouncing around in my chair!*

I'm currently trying to download more NCIS episodes. After Elsa let me borrow eps 5-8, I've decided I need more!
lol
I'm totally in love with Abby's 50's style bowling(?) outfit! She looked adorable! I am gonna make an avatar, and/or possibly a sig! hehe.

I'm working tomorrow from 1pm till 6pm. Then again on Sunday from 9am till 2pm.
I really need to get some work done on my debate for my monday class...I've been really slack and yeah...I gotta get cracking!

I've also started doing some research on stuff for my big 21st party later this year. I think I'm gonna get a karaoke machine. -It'd be lotsa fun! hehe.

Well that's all I've got for now...that I can be bothered rattling on about!

Toodeloooo

------------------
Carlie

No comments: