Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm Still All Funky

Grr I'm still sick. I stayed home from class again today. ...I probably shouldn't have gone to the city yesterday with my girls...but we did have to organise our trip for next week.

I met up with Elsa just before 1pm, and we got lunch. Then we dropped her bag at her mums work and we went to meet up with Faithie. Then we caught a train to Swanson Street Station. -I refuse to call it 'Southern Cross', as they have stupidly renamed it.
We organised our days and paid for our tickets. -We are leaving early Tuesday morning, and coming back Friday. - I hope we don't get back too late...hmm.

Anyways..I will have to tell work that I'm not avaliable next week...hmm. Tricky.
So after we got the tickets, (I ran into Olga from Swinburne as we were getting on the train at Flinders to get to Spencer...), we caught a train back to flinders st and looked around. We went to JB, and then to Starbucks. I didn't buy anything, 'cept for the TV Week magazine from Target, and a diary for Nikki from The Reject Shop.

We talked to Ella on the phone briefly at Starbucks. She's very excited for us to be coming up to visit her! I am looking forward to it too!

I ended up sleeping in yesterday, so it was a rush to meet them, I had made the dvd the night before, but hadn't put the eps onto the dvd. So I did that in a rush yesterday and so I didn't get a chance to test it. I went to watch it last night, and it wouldn't play in my dvd player, so I had to play it in my brother's playstation. Doh. So I'm gonna make another copy. ...hopefully it'll work this time!
I watched the first 2 eps last night (9 and 10). Then I was on the computer, and I didn't get to bed till almost 12:30am...and then I couldn't sleep cause I still felt miserable.
I woke up this morning and went and started getting ready, and after my shower, just still felt really crappy, and not up to making the trip to tafe and then back again, so I stayed home, and so did Nikki. I watched Providence, then I watched The View which I taped last night, and then I watched some of the Oscars from Monday night.

Then I watched the 3rd ep of Crossing Jordan on the dvd (again on the playstation). Ep 10 and 11 are 2 BIG faves for the season.
Then I watched a new ep of Las Vegas that I had downloaded. It was pretty good. Not a really great one, but not a crappy one. :)

I have to go to class tomorrow, we have an assesment to do. I have written it out, but have to type it up properly.

Tonight there is NCIS and House to watch. And maybe SVU on foxtel after that...maybe.

I can't wait till the weekend. Holidays baby! woot! Lol...lets not mention my 2 day school week shall we. lol.

I hope I get betterer real soon!

-----------
Carlie

No comments: