Friday, March 10, 2006

My Hand Hurts

Today I went off to class...all was hunky dory. I slept in...but I had reset my alarm so I got up with plenty of time. I decided as long as I get up ay 7:30am, I can still be ready in time.
So yeah..I even got a seat on the express train today. -Which was quite impressive! lol.

We spent the whole class writing notes off the board...I had a couple of coughing fits and had to leave the room a couple of times, which wasn't much fun.

We eneded up getting out really early, at noon! We were a little surprised, but very happy! lol.
I got my trains home, and got picked up at the station.

My parents are now cleaning like crazy around the house for this big party tonight. -I'm gonna be SO bored out of my brain! Grr.
I need to hurry up and get my own tv and dvd/vcr.
Gotta be at work at 4pm. Dunno what I'm doing about dinner.
I hope I'm getting picked up....I don't wanna catch a tram. lol

Later

-----------
Carlie

No comments: