Monday, March 13, 2006

So Long, Good Afternoon, Good Evening....and SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!

Only one more sleep left till we go to Mildura to visit Ella! Yay! It's very exciting!

Wow I have been BUSY this weekend!! I've barely had time for a decent sleep! - of course that is partly due to the fact that I can't sleep..or rather DON'T go to sleep at night. lol

Saturday I worked for 5 hours. -That was tough. I got a 15 minute break, but I was quite sore when I got home. I spend the evening on the computer, Nikki stayed home and I watched some of the tapes I had to watch and then I watched 'The Patriot' on tv. -I do like that movie a lot.

Sunday I got up around 9am..ish, and got ready to go to the beach. I set up the tapes for my shows, including This Old House, which I have an addiction to.
I drove down there and the traffic was actually fairly decent.
We had lunch and sat around talking, then Nikki, Scott, Dad, Uncle John and I went down to the beach for a swim. It was really nice, it was quite quite hot yesterday! The waves at the beach were pretty bigish too! lol

We came back and I had a shower and got changed. We had dinner and sat around more. Then most of them decided to go back to the beach for a walk. I didn't feel like it, so Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Geoff, Colleen and I stayed.

Regan and Luke were there during the day, we got to see Regan's ring. -It was SHINY!

We left about 9pm ish, and must to my protest, Scott drove home.
When we got home, Toffee was waiting for us, and I watched SVU and 2 episodes of This Old House. -I still have Criminal Intent to watch.
-And Las Vegas if I can find it....I think I taped over it by accident...woops.

Today I slept in and watched the rest of the eps of This Old House. I went to the supermarket with Mum and Nikki and got some stuff to take away.
I watched The View. -I am gonna go through withdrawels not being able to watch it this week! doh!

I downloaded a new ep of Las Vegas to watch. I am very tempted to get up early tomorrow morning and watch that and the new ep of Crossing Jordan. Going to bed at 10:30 tonight. -...we'll see. I'd need at least an hour and a half to watch them both...

I still have to pack. I should really go do that now. This is becoming problematic.
I haven't been able to get my Ducky jammies yet, I really hope my credit card arrives this week and I can get them when I get home on Friday. Hmm....
I hope no one gets them before I get a chance to! There is only one pair left! doh!

Well I should go. I have the new ep of CJ downloading now. And I should probably do something about packing...

I'll be back to write all about my trip on Friday arvo.

Toodles and GOODBYE!!!!!!

------------
Carls

No comments: