Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Okay, so I actually got back from my trip on Friday night...but I haven't really found time to post on here till now.

Mildura was lots of fun. I miss all my girls! It was great being able to be with them for 4 days!
I miss Ella! -She needs to come visit!

On the Tuesday we caught the train up to Bendigo and then got a bus from there. It took longer than we thought and we stopped at Swan Hill...or Swan-ill as you say it :P, for lunch...we had to leave before we got our food though..and we commented on it for the rest of the trip! -even when we stopped at the same place on the way back home again! lol

We had a quiet night Tuesday night, we watched 'The Ood Movie' aka 'The Shrunken City' with Steve Valentine (Nigel of CJ)...we almost died laughing. The movie was OH SO bad!...but it was pretty funny...cause Steve's character had these bizare costumes!

Wednesday, Ella had to work, so Me, Elsa and Faith bummed around. I fixed her broken set top box, and so we cheered over that. lol. We went for a walk around to the shops, into a pet store where Elsa decided she wanted to get a poor lonesome rat (that we later found was destined for food...). We went to the shopping centre and bought lunch, got money and then spent said money.

Wednesday night, since Ella had Thursday off work, we stayed up late, got our drink on and watched quite a few eps of BlindMan Jim...aka Blind Justice. I somehow managed to get hooked...damm those girls! haha. -But at least I don't feel all left out anymore.

Thursday we went to the shopping centre again, visited a place called Orange World...which was pretty much a gift shop and a orange farm...but it was kinda interesting...in an odd odd way. lol
Then we went to a place called Woodsies Gem Shop. -The gems were pretty...but we mostly went for the name. lol

That night Suze and Boff came to visit us, we got pizzas for tea and had a good ole chatter. After they left, we watched the rest of Blindman Jim (at my request, at which Elsa was most happy). The Faith, Elsa and I watched a couple of clips from the 2nd (the LV ep) ep of the season 3 CJ/LV crossover. I tried to learn the Woody Hop. lol.

We got up bright and early Friday and were forced to pack all our junk up and say our goodbyes. Ella dropped us at the station on her way to work and we waited till our bus came.
We caught the bus to Bendigo again (via Swan'ill) and then the train to Melbourne.
-It was really sad coming into Melbourne. I love Melbourne, but I always HATE coming home. I have such a good time on my trips and then my family always manages to cause a fight the very first night back, so it's never pleasant.

Friday night I watched some movies. And watched the new eps of CJ and LV that I had been waiting to watch ALL week.
Saturday I sat on the computer. Sunday I pretty much did nothing. Monday mum, Nikki and I went to Kew and just drove around. -Nikki had to go there to get music books.
Tuesday I did nothing. -I got a call in the afternoon saying that I was supposed to be at work....but I was unsure about the rosters, so yeah that got sorted out and I got mum to take me down last night to check. -Which was lucky as I was rostered on today from 11am till 4pm.
I watched the new episodes of Las Vegas and Crossing Jordan that I had downloaded this week and then went to bed.

Today I got up, got very excited at an ad saying that Crossing Jordan was returning to foxtel in April, and went to work.
Work was good. I was shuffled around a bit. -I felt like a jack in the box.
I got home just before 5pm. It was hot and stuff, so I had a shower and then sat on the comp till dinner time.
Yesterday we had a bit problem with a wasps nest in our walls in the lounge room...I killed about 7 yesterday, with in mere hours.
So we had to buy duck tape to tape up the holes in the wall (well the vents in the walls).

Tonight watched random tv. Tomorrow I am taking Nikki to the movies. Should be fun.

Well I think that pretty much sums up my week! lol.

I'm sure I'll have more to say very soon! :)

Toodleloodeloo

---------
Carlie

No comments: