Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yay It's The Weekend!

I was gonna post last night when I got home but it wasn't being co-operative.
Yesterday I had class. It was boring we had to take notes. We got to leave pretty early. -Before 12:30, which is what my friends and I all predicted.
It was really hot..okay well not really really, but 30-something, which is quite warmish if your out in it. -I was lucky and got mum to pick me up from the station.

I hung around the house for the afternoon. Then mum drove me to Vicky's around 7pm.
We chatted, had dinner. Pasta which Vicky made and it was really yummy!
Then we played a card game called 'Munchkin'. They had all played it before, so I was learning. It was kinda weird. I was a elf halfling, who was a warrior and a wizard, with a, -Staff of Napalm -a singing and dancing sword -sneaking bastard swords -knee pads of allure -leather armor -spiky knees and a limberger and anchovy sandwich.
That was all good stuff apparently. I just found it amusing! lol.

Then after that, we played a game called Killer Bunnies. None of us had played before. So were were all learning together. The Rules were very confusing but we actually got it sorta going. Brett closed the market, so we couldn't buy food for our bunnies...so they died. ....which was the aim of the game. lol.
But Brett is never going to live it down. ....ever! lol

I had to leave early-ish, as Mum had to come get me...but we decided to stop the game and Ness ened up winning.
I stayed up till about 1:45am....then went to bed.

-I dreamed about card games! Go figure! lol.

Today I am not doing anything. Just sitting around. -I have heaps of things to watch tonight.

Ciao Bella

-------------
Carlie

No comments: