Thursday, March 02, 2006

....And My Head Is Ready To Fall Off.

I am so tired and hot and have a big headache right now. It's almost 11pm...and I got up a little early this morning.
It was also really hot today. Which was nice...untill I was outside for too long. lol.

So yeah, today was pretty much, get up, get ready, catch 3 trains and go to class. Class was okay, the reading parts were boring, but we got to watch a movie (or some of a movie anyways..) 'Sex, Lies and Videotape'.

After class, I caught the train home, got off at Camberwell, and met mum at Safeway. We did our food shopping. -Very slowly I might add! She takes forever! It's so frustrating! lol.

Then I came home, watched ET, then watched yesterdays ep of 'The View', then sat on the computer for a few hours, then watched some tv, had dinner, watched Las Vegas, and then Lost. Then I watched Law and Order.

I went back and listened to the ep of CJ were Nigel says "The Lily", to check it again, cause Elsa and Faith say he didn't, but I've listened to it heaps of times and he definately says 'The' or something with a Uh on the end, and then a 'L-ily'. I still am convinced that I am right! lol. -I will not budge!

Tomorrow is more class, then I'm going to Vicky's for a game night. Elsa may or may not be coming. Time will tell. lol.

Well I should vamoose now!

Night night, watch out for spacebugs...and dreams about German Shepards and crimey stuff! lol

------------
Carls

No comments: