Saturday, March 11, 2006

Work Makes Me All Busy And Stuff!

Okay so work was good last night. I got a locker, numbers, I was in the finger scan thingy...
I was shuffled around, working on register and then doing other things.
I was kinda tired by the time I was finished.

I went and got macca's for dinner, while mum waited in the car. -It took forever! The line was really long and not moving!

I got home and everyone was crazy setting up for the party. The party started. We were in the kitchen, I was greeting people as they came to the door.
-Some were nice..some were less nice. lol

The party was long and loud. People left around 1am.
Peter B sat with me, mum and dad in the lounge room and we talked about movies and music etc.
-I was kinda bored. lol
I set the tape of The View and then went to bed at about 1:30am.
I got to sleep a little after 2am.

I was happily dreaming about a broken tv at a party of my brothers...when I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and it was work calling me to ...well work. lol
So I am working from 12 till 5pm today. -Hmm.

I was kinda looking forward to my day of rest and relaxation. but oh well.
I can do that tonight. lol

Well I should go and get ready.

Oodles of Toodles

--------------
Carlie

No comments: