Sunday, April 02, 2006

Today's The Day

Today I had work. Work was work. Heh. I had to sort out a mix up with my schedule, they had rostered me on for tomorrow during the day, when I am supposed to be in class. So I had to get out of that shift. I also filled out a new form telling them what hours I can work.

Now to totally change the subject. :)
I LOVE Sarah McLachlan's music. I really should go and buy all her CDs. I am currently listening to 'Fallen'. It's a great song. Her music is both really sweet and deep, and also pretty and sad and can be depressing when you feel like being sad and depressed.
-Which I have been feeling a bit lately. -That's one reason for sharing my song last night.
I keep going to bed, wanting to cry. I don't really know why. But I just feel like crying.
I rented Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire on Friday night and that made me cry.

I wonder if there is a reason I end up loving movies or episodes of tv shows that make me cry. Some of my favorite episodes of all time are the ones which had me totally bawling. Hmm.

I'm not working again until Friday, I will have to either leave class early, or skip class altogether in order to make it to work on time. I am supposed to start at 1pm. And I guess I won't finish till 6pm. Fun. And I'm working again on Saturday. I stupidly said I would cover for one of the guys. Meh. I can used the dosh. :)

I'm just about halfway through season 2 of Dawson's Creek on my dvds now. I wish I had more time to watch them all. I can't wait till easter and the CJ marathon. :) It's gonna be way too much fun.

So tonight I leave with the sentiment,
Cry if you feel like it, you will often feel much better after, -especially after a good nights sleep.

Take care, be safe

-----------
Carlie

No comments: