Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm Bored!

Okay well I should really be going to bed...but instead I'm here sitting at my computer, now I say that loosely....as it's not technically my computer...it belongs to the whole family, via my mother who actually paid for it...
So yeah.. I really own no part of it. lol.

But anyways...it's mine! MINE!

I should really get my own...but hey, I'm still working on a bloody TV for my room!

I've had the last 2 days off. That's been great. Though I had to get up early yesterday cause we had an electrician come to fix our non-working lights. They were fixed, and I then sat and watched new episodes of Crossing Jordan and Las Vegas. -There's no better way to spend some time! :D

Tonight I worked for 3 and a half hours. Work and I are interesting. It's kinda like school. I sorta love the idea of it...but when I am doing it, I spend a lot of time wishing I was at home. OH well. It's gonna take some getting used to. In the meantime the money is great!
I went and got a new phone on Monday after class. It's quite shiny and does things my last phone could only dream on. -Interesting notion...phones having dreams! lol.

Oh and we went to a taping of Spicks and Specks Monday night too! It was hilarious! I had a great time and I told Adam Hills (the host) that it was Nikki's birthday the day before and he got the whole audience to sing happy birthday to her. It was great! And everyone was really really REALLY funny!
Of course Myf's team didn't win...but I still had a great time. And we hung around after and got their autographs. -It seems kinda stupid..but they are cool, so it was nice to be able to say hi. lol

Tomorrow I have class again and then am working from 8:30pm till midnight! That's gonna be fun! I'll need lots of coffee tomorrow I think!

Oh well I can sleep in Friday.

Well I should really hurry up and get to bed.

Oodles of Toodles

------------
Carlie

No comments: