Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The End of Another Easter

Well as of now...what is technically Tuesday, the long weekend is over. Easter has once again come and gone. -Though this is the first time in a while that Easter has actually not been part of the school holidays.
I was looking at the papers today, and reading about all the people who went to church yesterday, and all those that got baptised over the weekend.
I think I would like to be baptised. I consider myself a believer in God, and so should be baptised accordingly...though the question then becomes, what denomination would I be baptised under?!
My father grew up a Catholic, and his family has now turned away from the Church. My Mother was raised a Presbyterian.
No one else seems to be overly interested in Religion in my house. I think Nicole would be if she was exposed to it more. But then again, I've only had a little more experiance than she has!

So once again, the question of my religion is no closer to being solved or sorted. -Someday perhaps. Maybe I should just walk into a church and ask to be baptised....though anyone knowing me...if there is anyone, knows that I couldn't do that.

So yes, now the weekend is over. Though I don't actually have any classes until Thursday.
Friday I stayed home, I slept in and just hung around the house. I stayed up a little to watch the start of the Crossing Jordan Marathon on W (Foxtel). I watched 2 episodes and then went to bed. I got up again at about 8:15am. I watched more and spent the rest of the day watching them. -Till 3, when there was an hours break, so I showered and changed.
It was so much fun. Though I now feel like watching Crossing Jordan all the time. lol.
I had to work at 7pm, so I left the tape going, like I did when I was sleeping, and came back after my 3 hour shift.
I then stayed up and watched 2 of the episodes I missed the day before.

Sunday I slept in late again, I had the house to myself, since Mum and Dad were down at Uncle John's house and Scott was at work. I watched the rest of the episodes of Crossing Jordan and then just watched tv and did stuff on the computer.

Today I watched tv, I did some homework, and I had to work from 4pm till 7pm. I had fun talking to one of the girls. We were laughing about quotes from Finding Nemo. We were in hysterics at one point. It was pretty funny.

Well thats all I've got for right now. I should go get some sleep. Got a lot more homework to do tomorrow. -Joy. hehe.

Ooodles of Toodles and ooosies.

------------
Carlie

No comments: