Sunday, April 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Nikki!

Today is my sister Nikki's 11th Birthday. -She's getting all growed up! It's scary! lol.

Today we went shopping at Chaddy, for the first time in weeks. I wanted to get a bunch of new clothes. Nikki wanted more presents and I had to get her something from me.
Nikki got all grumpy because Mum wouldn't let her get this Sims2 expansion pack, and then said she could and then said she couldn't. -My mother never stays strong on things, she's such a push over. I hate that! It didn't do me any good and it won't do Nikki any good either.
Anyways..she didn't end up getting the game.
I was stressing the whole time because I needed to get home to do homework. -I am starting to get behind. It's not good!

I managed to find some new jeans and some brown pants in Just Jeans. The jeans are getting taken up and I will have to go back and get them at some stage....hmm.

Tonight we went out to dinner for Nikki's birthday. We went to a place called Michaelangelos. It was really nice. Scott and I shared a pizza.

I'm really tired now and have a headache. The work that is due tomorrow is done...as best as it could be today.
I will have to go to the ATM before class tomorrow, so that I can have money for a coffee on the break!

I think I'll go to bed and get some extra rest. lol.
Last night I had a really odd dream about Crossing Jordan. I wonder if I'll have a cool dream tonight?! lol

Goodnight

--------
Carlie

No comments: