Thursday, April 20, 2006

I Just Feel Crappy!

Today was just a bad day for me. Almost everything made me sad or grumpy!

I went to class..that was fine, I got a lift...I almost got hit by a car crossing the road to the station. That wasn't fun. It sorta freaked me out...but it was my own choice to run for it...I did see the car coming.....

So then I went to class..I'd gotten my coffee. But we watched this crappy movie and I got a stomachache.
Then after class finally ended, we had to hang around for ages doing group work for our debate on monday. I had to say that it was time for me to go, when it got to 2:30pm. I didn't get home till almost 3:30pm. I then I sat around watching 2 eps of Dawson's Creek, and got totally weirded out by Sasha Alexander...cause she's always been Gretchen from DC in her other shows...but I think because of watching NCIS the night before, she was just Kate to me. lol. It was weird.

Then I went to work at 6pm. I was exhausted. And then I was sure I finished at 9pm...I signed off and everything then I got called back saying I was actually on till 9:30pm. I read the roster wrong. I felt like crying inside. I hate being in the wrong, and looking bad. And I was just so tired and wanted to go home. I find it really hard to do stuff if I'm not in the mind set to do it. My mind believed I was finished at 9pm....so yeah.

Then Mum got grouchy, cause she'd been waiting in the car.
Then when we got home I got grouchy cause Scott was watching tv and I wanted to.
Then I made my dinner and sat in my room crying. Cause I just felt like crying. And I listened to sad songs on my iPod. I then made my bed and realised mum had made my hair appointment for next wednesday, when I'm supposed to be going to the city with my friends. So she got mad at me. And made up in her head that I'd told her wednesday, when I told her the next Tuesday. *sigh*.

I am just in a bad mood.
Oh and work offered me a contract with regular hours...but they suck! I would never have a life!
They want me to work 6-11pm on Friday nights! EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT! and then 1:30-6:30pm on Saturdays and then 10am-3pm on Sundays! I'll never have time for anything! AND I'll never get the takeaway dinner on Friday nights!...or my tv time!...or be able to go out!

So yeah..I'm not gonna do that. I think I'll stick to the random for a little longer...the hours are just not gonna work for me.

Well I think that's all I have to say for now. Tomorrow I have no class cause my teachers gonna be away. I'm working at 6pm. Joy. I'm not really looking forward to working this weekend.

Keep On Trucking!

--------------
Carlie

No comments: