Saturday, October 27, 2007

Outings

Last night (Thursday), I went to see Phantom of the Opera with Brett and Ness. Brett ended up taking us along for free, which was EXTREMELY nice of him. The show was AWESOME. I love all stage and musical shows. It makes the preformer blood in me rush to my head...or something. I dunno, but it's like an adrenaline (spelling?) boost when I see them.
Everyone was great in it, and since I only knew bits and pieces of the story and have never seen the movie version, it was great to have that sort of Phantom virgin experiance. I didn't know what was coming so it was extra exciting and more 'real'.
It also really makes me miss my dancing. I haven't danced since early 2002..but I do like to dance in my room, or the kitchen or the lounge room, when I get a chance. But it's not the same as getting costumes and performing on stage.

This arvo I worked...which was odd, I was looking forward to it and in a way felt a little sad to be going home after only 3 hours. I think not working is getting to me. I know I need to start looking for a new job where they actually use me and give me shifts. But I do like having a little extra free time to work on my uni stuff. Got 3 things due next Friday. Ouch!

Ben and Janelle's wedding is next weekend. Looking forward to that. I'm going to curl my hair for it. I will do a test run of my hair before then though. I want to look nice, a little more grown up if i can too. Sometimes I really hate looking like a teenager. I bet if I was taller they would think I'm older. Sigh. Oh well. Don't get me started on my height, we could be here all week! haha!

Only 1 more week of classes left, yay! I am still working towards my driving test. I just hope I don't get too nervous during the test. I probably will. I just hope I can do things properly. I really don't want to take the test twice.


Should probably go to bed soon. But I'm a little too wired to sleep. Maybe I'll go watch some telly.

---------
Carlie

No comments: