Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Feeling a little dim and bendy

I had these 2 really weird celebrity (my celebs, not like Angelina Jolie types) dreams last night. The first one involved Kate Walsh...doing something. -I don't remember that one at all really. But the 2nd one was about Lauren Graham. That one I totally remember. I was on the set of some movie with Lauren, and the whole first part of the dream played out as the story in the movie, or filming of the movie. Then the movie was done and we were heading home, or to the airport or something. -It was on location in like Turkey, or Russia or Romania or somewhere weird and far far away. But on the way home there was the most awesome sunset(or possibly sunrise) ever. It was also possible that we were not in a car, but on horses....I know my dreams are weird. I like that. lol
-I was actually waiting for the 3rd dream...things usually come in three's. -Maybe it would have if I hadn't had to get up so early. Stupid Uni. I love my classes this semester, but I really could use more sleep. -Oh well only a few more weeks till I'm back on holidays again.

The title of this post, is something I took from Grey's Anatomy. I'm halfway through season 3 in my dvds and loving it! I'd forgotten just how much I love that show! In one ep Meredith says she's "Dark and Twisty", in other words messed up. Now I myself have been feeling a bit funny these days, and not feeling the best. I wouldn't go as far to say I'm "Dark and Twisty", but definately dim and bendy. -Which is somewhere a little closer to the middle of the scale, the other pole being "Bright and shiny" (which I think was also part of the ep...).
My sister is still avoiding me, not talking to me, excluding me from all conversation. I know she's at the age, and is trying to figure out her place or whatever...but I just really miss her. My family is not at all very close. I've always been different and disconnected from my family, and my sister was my one link. She was my friend. She would watch movies with me, watch tv with me, get excited about the Sims. Nowdays she won't even talk to me, let alone go to the movies, or play a game. I really hope she moves through this phase soon, it's very lonely in this house for me at the moment. Especially since I don't have Toffee anymore.

-Well on that depressing note...
That's all for me tonight,

-Carlie

No comments: