Friday, November 02, 2007

Looking Pretty!

Today I had my first ever manicure and pedicure. And my hands and feet feel and look so purdy! I have french tips on my nails, it looks cool yet strange. lol
My mum decided for us girls to get them done for my cousin Ben's wedding tomorrow.

I'm looking forwards to getting dressed up, and wearing my dressy, yet not overly formal dress. And I'm going to curl my hair up for a change. It's supposed to be cold and possibly raining though, which isn't good.

Today I had 3 assignments due. I was working on the essay for Media till 2:30ish, and then went to hand them all in around 3:30pm. The essay is pretty bad...but I tried my best and that's all you can do. The other assignments I finished yesterday. It's a huge relief having handed them in. A definate weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have to edit my story for writing fiction and hand it in by 5pm Monday, but that's much easier. It's all my own imagination. :D
Then I have my last essay due next Thursday for History of Ideas. Then I'm done with assignments. I have one exam, for Media in Australia, which is on the 14th. I can't wait till that's all overwith!

All to report :D

----------
Carlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.